Rowlett, TX
After care: No

Providence Academy 5

Posted May 18, 2015
I have nothing but great things to say about this school. My son goes here and it has been magnificent. Be ready for a challenging curriculum since it is a college prep school. If you want your children to truly learn this is the place to send them. I have had my kids in public, private and nothing compares to this school and all that my son has learned. In public he learned nothing but the STARR test and basically that is not teaching. Private was mediocre but here at Providence is taking the ACT and SAT test and is doing very well. I know by high school he will be ready for his college SAT and ACT. Wonderful teachers with the patience of Job. We are blessed to attend this school. We also have homeschooled and this is the best of both worlds.

Providence Academy 1

Posted April 30, 2015
On paper the school looked good but once our child got there we realized how disorganized and inexperienced the school was. We had to urgently remove our child from the school because it was an unhealthy environment due to the schools inexperience. My child's teacher seemed very stressed out at all times and was unable to cope with kids in her classroom. If you have a valid concern; they will act like they listen but will do nothing and they will not follow up to see if things are better. They will just keep on acting like it's the first time of hearing about it, even though there is email proof that they were aware of the problem from the beginning. When we withdrew our child they were more concerned about the money and the schools reputation than investigating the problem or the welfare of our child.

Providence Academy