Rowlett, TX

Posted August 12, 2014
We absolutely fell in love with this school my two daughters have attended for 3 great years and now my oldest is in middle school and our son is going for kindergarten looking forward to another great year here

Posted June 07, 2009
The teachers and administrators are amazing and their participation in PTA events is incredible. There is a great sense of family there.

Posted April 15, 2009
I love Stephens elem.I have no complaints what so ever.I have 1 son that graduated and moved on to middle school.One currently in the 5th. One in the 2nd and also one in kindergarten and another that will be attending in a few years!

Posted June 04, 2008
My grand daughter attends Stephens. She loves all the teachers and principal. I volunteer and find it very rewarding. The school puts the children first and they really do care.

Posted April 10, 2008
LOve! this school! awesome faculty with excellent communication! Dr. Richey is an outstanding principal, who truley cares for the children. I obviously, recommend Stephens Elementary.....

Posted August 31, 2006
Our son is attending his second year at Stephens. We were very pleased with his Kindergarten year and all of the Kindergarten teachers. They worked as a team and made the school year exceptional. I was very impressed with how orderly the school runs. Students seem very disciplined and respectful. After school pickup is orderly also, and school security is high. Parent involvement is very low; however, PTA puts forth a noble effort to attract parental involvement and communicate activities. The playground is lacking, but the PTA is raising funds to add new equipment. High educational standards and friendly staff. We've been very pleased with Stephens Elementary.

Posted November 01, 2005
Stephens is a good school. My child has a wonderful K5 teacher and she is excited about teaching. He loves to go to school everyday. I think that the PTA at this school is good, but I think there needs to be more parent involvement so the school gets what it needs. I think the communication at this school is good.

Posted June 20, 2005
Stephens is a good school for my children to attend. The teacher's aim for the highest success possible for the children. There is low involvement of parents at this school. For the 2005 school year teachers had to take PTA board positions so they could be filled.

Posted February 08, 2005
I have enjoyed the school, the teachers have been very good and they seem to geninuely care about the kids, which is hard to find sometimes. All the way to the safety of the children, they really try to make sure that the children are attended to for the specific grades. I really like the way they dismiss the kids by grade levels and by riders or walkers, this avoids the massive rush that you usually see at the schools when the school bell rings.

Katherine Stephens Elementary School
3700 Cheyenne Drive, Rowlett, TX  75088
Last modified Katherine Stephens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Katherine Stephens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top