Rowlett, TX
Students enrolled: 1,233
Before care: Yes

Vernon Schrade Middle School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
I stil go to schrade on my 7th year.It decent I mean aside from all the fights.The teachers being mean.Parents think when a child comes hom and says mom/dad my teachers hate better believe it.Some teachers even watch innapropiate stuff on thier computer.But Schrade is still the best .Best scores Best teams and no UNIFORMS so its preety good BETTER THAN COYLE!

Posted March 20, 2011
i really like this school but lately there have been a lot of bad things going on but there all cleared up now.i love the teachers and all of the courses. XD

Posted April 05, 2010
I am a parent of an 8th grader, and I love this school. The other reviews that complain about the clothing issues failed to mention that these rules are in the student/parent handbook that everyone received at the beginning of school. Even if you feel that your child's shoestrings or pants are not a big concern, the rules are still the rules, and I am very happy that my son is at a school where rules are expected to be followed. The teachers are great, and I appreciate all of their effort to teach our children.

Posted January 10, 2010
I taught at this school for 11 years. It has excellent teachers, leadership, and cares about the future of all the students. For a public school it is wonderful. Discipline is part of life and so is character, integrity, and decor. This is why teachers care about the whole child.

Vernon Schrade Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2009

Vernon Schrade Middle School 1

Posted March 12, 2009

Vernon Schrade Middle School 3

Posted January 09, 2009
this school is pretty good im still going here

Vernon Schrade Middle School 2

Posted October 30, 2008
To be honest this school wasnt all that great i went here from 07 to 08 ( my 8th grade year)and the quality has gone down the school is heavily over populated and they worry to much about very simple things such as if you shoes strings are not black or white and whether or not you have a small rip in your jeans the food is average and the lunches are horrible we cant sit where we want we cant talk above a whisper. And some students dont evan have time to eat becuase the lines are soooooooo long .I thought we came to school to learn, not to worry about weather or not we have a tear in a pair of jeans . And the school is too woried about there pride they want the school to look so nice they dont really focus on the learning as much.

Posted October 28, 2008

Vernon Schrade Middle School 3

Posted October 14, 2008

Vernon Schrade Middle School
6201 Danridge Road, Rowlett, TX  75089
Last modified Vernon Schrade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vernon Schrade Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top