Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 05, 2015
Honestly, as an Alumni, Id like to thank 4 teachers. Because those were the only teachers that made me feel smart in that school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted October 05, 2015
As I have said in one of my paragraphs before, there were only a few good teachers I knew at Schrade, but the rest were just awful.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted October 05, 2015
Honestly I don't know about their homework. And why should I care? Its not like the Majority of them wanna learn anyway.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 05, 2015
SINCE WHEN DOES THIS SCHOOL SHOW ANY RESPECT!? WHEN I LEFT THAT DUMP AT AROUND JUNE/6/2011 I WAS GLAD THAT I WAS FREE FROM ALL THAT NIGHTMARE!!! SO NO!!! THIS SCHOOL DEVELOPS NO RESPECT IN ITS STUDENTS(its not like they even had respect anyway)!

Vernon Schrade Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2015
Man, as I thought it couldn't get any worse. Pearson Elementary School was very bad, But Schrade Middle School was worse. The teachers act like they don't want to be there. The bathrooms were disgusting. The bullying got even worse. The teachers were completely useless on trying to help me from the bullying that was happening to me. It is completely undeniable that it was very bad. Just like Pearson, DO NOT GIVE THIS SCHOOL POSITIVE REVIEWS! I'm glad I got transferred north of Dallas during 2nd semester in 7th grade because I would've gone insane if I was still there. Spread this warning before its too late!

Vernon Schrade Middle School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
I stil go to schrade on my 7th year.It decent I mean aside from all the fights.The teachers being mean.Parents think when a child comes hom and says mom/dad my teachers hate better believe it.Some teachers even watch innapropiate stuff on thier computer.But Schrade is still the best .Best scores Best teams and no UNIFORMS so its preety good BETTER THAN COYLE!

Posted March 20, 2011
i really like this school but lately there have been a lot of bad things going on but there all cleared up now.i love the teachers and all of the courses. XD

Posted April 05, 2010
I am a parent of an 8th grader, and I love this school. The other reviews that complain about the clothing issues failed to mention that these rules are in the student/parent handbook that everyone received at the beginning of school. Even if you feel that your child's shoestrings or pants are not a big concern, the rules are still the rules, and I am very happy that my son is at a school where rules are expected to be followed. The teachers are great, and I appreciate all of their effort to teach our children.

Posted January 10, 2010
I taught at this school for 11 years. It has excellent teachers, leadership, and cares about the future of all the students. For a public school it is wonderful. Discipline is part of life and so is character, integrity, and decor. This is why teachers care about the whole child.

Vernon Schrade Middle School 3

Posted January 09, 2009
this school is pretty good im still going here

6201 Danridge Road, Rowlett, TX  75089
Last modified Vernon Schrade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.