Posted March 08, 2015
Man, as I thought it couldn't get any worse. Pearson Elementary School was very bad, But Schrade Middle School was worse. The teachers act like they don't want to be there. The bathrooms were disgusting. The bullying got even worse. The teachers were completely useless on trying to help me from the bullying that was happening to me. It is completely undeniable that it was very bad. Just like Pearson, DO NOT GIVE THIS SCHOOL POSITIVE REVIEWS! I'm glad I got transferred north of Dallas during 2nd semester in 7th grade because I would've gone insane if I was still there. Spread this warning before its too late!

Vernon Schrade Middle School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
I stil go to schrade on my 7th year.It decent I mean aside from all the fights.The teachers being mean.Parents think when a child comes hom and says mom/dad my teachers hate better believe it.Some teachers even watch innapropiate stuff on thier computer.But Schrade is still the best .Best scores Best teams and no UNIFORMS so its preety good BETTER THAN COYLE!

Posted March 20, 2011
i really like this school but lately there have been a lot of bad things going on but there all cleared up now.i love the teachers and all of the courses. XD

Posted April 05, 2010
I am a parent of an 8th grader, and I love this school. The other reviews that complain about the clothing issues failed to mention that these rules are in the student/parent handbook that everyone received at the beginning of school. Even if you feel that your child's shoestrings or pants are not a big concern, the rules are still the rules, and I am very happy that my son is at a school where rules are expected to be followed. The teachers are great, and I appreciate all of their effort to teach our children.

Posted January 10, 2010
I taught at this school for 11 years. It has excellent teachers, leadership, and cares about the future of all the students. For a public school it is wonderful. Discipline is part of life and so is character, integrity, and decor. This is why teachers care about the whole child.

Vernon Schrade Middle School 3

Posted January 09, 2009
this school is pretty good im still going here

Vernon Schrade Middle School 2

Posted October 30, 2008
To be honest this school wasnt all that great i went here from 07 to 08 ( my 8th grade year)and the quality has gone down the school is heavily over populated and they worry to much about very simple things such as if you shoes strings are not black or white and whether or not you have a small rip in your jeans the food is average and the lunches are horrible we cant sit where we want we cant talk above a whisper. And some students dont evan have time to eat becuase the lines are soooooooo long .I thought we came to school to learn, not to worry about weather or not we have a tear in a pair of jeans . And the school is too woried about there pride they want the school to look so nice they dont really focus on the learning as much.

Posted September 03, 2008
My child has been going to Schrade for 3 years now. As a parent, I am not very happy with how the teachers & principles focus so much on whether their is a little tear in the jeans or such. I feel the schools have lost focus on the real reason that our children are in school which is called education. Even if you have a model student it doesn't matter that they work hard and make better grades than most but it seems to matter to the school to walk around and be the clothing police. As a parent I should not have to take off work to come bring another pair of pants because it had a small (not open) tear or my child will have to sit in RACK for the rest of the day because of it. This world is being less and less of a free country. It truly is sad and very disappointing. I would not recommend this school due to the what they call leadership.

Posted May 15, 2008
If your child is a model student then maybe this is the school for you. However, if you have a child with learning differences, or ANY differences, be prepared to be treated as a second class citizen. The leadership in this school is inconsistent at best. If you have a problem, they will tell you what you want to hear to placate you, all the while your child will still endure the same problems over and over. Very poor supervision and very biased discipline. After many years in this school with multiple children, I can honestly say we have only encountered a small handful of caring, qualified teachers. They should be teaching elsewhere.

Vernon Schrade Middle School

Posted November 10, 2007
i tink schrade is the best school ever i give it a 10

Vernon Schrade Middle School
6201 Danridge Road, Rowlett, TX  75089
Last modified Vernon Schrade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vernon Schrade Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top