Posted May 13, 2014
In keeley theirs a class called l.i.f.e with kids with special needs. Its a really exalent class.The teachers are great & very attentive And are great with their students, they are very nice.I truly love this school.

Keeley Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2013
This school has a really good rating among a few selected parents. The teachers are nice, but they lack the drive that it takes to reach today s youth. This school is still operating under the outdated educational mindset that died out in the early 90 s. The teachers are great when it comes to teaching students that are on grade level are above, but lack the drive to actually teach and reach a student that s below grade level. If your child is on target this is the school for you, but if you feel that your child needs a little extra. You should keep looking. The teachers pretty much control the school. The administration on this campus is pretty much puppets when it comes to their staff. I truly feel that Keeley does have a bright future moving forward, but under new leadership. The school district has pretty much turned a blind eye to the mayhem that takes place on this campus despite the countless parent complaints.

Posted September 17, 2013
Keeley is definitely a wonderful school. The teachers and staff go over and beyond for their students. Keeley has always had a great reputation and continues to get better every year. Their pta is outstanding.

Keeley Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2013
Keeley has some great teachers but it is lacking in leadership. It is time for a breath of fresh air to be blown in the halls of this school, starting in the front office.

Posted August 05, 2013
I've had 3 children come through this wonderful school! With a great staff & fantastic teachers, you can't go wrong making this your school of choice!

Keeley Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
Keeley Elementary has been in existence since 1991. Many of the teachers as well as the administration has been on board since inception. Keeley is part of the Garland ISD, which is a school of choice district. Many of the students and families attend Keeley by choice - because of it being one of the highest rated elementary schools in the area - (rated by Great Schools as well as the school district itself rating it exemplary) It has an active PTA and appreciative faculty and staff.

Keeley Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
This school is above average in the programs it offers its students. All the prior reviews I have read on this site of the school have a lot of merit, both good and bad.

Keeley Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2013
It's a great school that has some wonderful teachers. We really need a track for our kids to run on. We also have an old playground but...we don't have the funds to update these. Our kids deserve it!

Posted January 14, 2013
Will Keely is a very good school and my daughter has never been happier since we moved her from liberty grove.The office staff is very nice and the first thing my daughter said was''Mommy the teacher doesn't yell at us she talks to us and she explains things to me if i don't understand it.'' Her teacher is very nice and welcoming.

Posted February 22, 2012
We moved in the middle of the school year from another state. We have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader. I am very impressed with the school and the curriculum. I feel welcome at the school-friendly office staff, teachers, and principal. I feel honored to have my children attend Keeley Elementary!

Keeley Elementary School
6700 Liberty Grove Road, Rowlett, TX  75089
Last modified Keeley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keeley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top