Royse City, TX

Posted May 25, 2010
I agree that there are some drugs at the school, there are also fights at the school. There are drugs, fights, bad kids, good kids, etc. at every school. I can promise that the problems we have pale in comparison to surrounding school districts. The teachers are there before and after school to help the kids that want help. For the first time, my son scored "commended" on all of the 8th grade level TAKS tests. This is a reflection on the teachers and administration of the school. My son loves the school. They have teaght him how to excell at academics, not just athletics.

Posted April 21, 2010
Drugs,and bad kids,thats all this school offers.Cussing,fights horrible teachers.My daughter has been going to RC for 4 years and crys atleast once a week,i do not recommend this school

Posted December 23, 2009
I truly agree, I had to pull my son out of that school they lack in professionalism and even more so in educating. My son is much happier and is succeeding at his new school. overall RCMS is a horrible place and a big waste of federal/state funds.

Posted September 26, 2008
The teachers at this school are wonderful! The school is open to new ideas and interesting projects. Most of the teachers that I have seen are on their feet and busy interacting with students. Middle school is a difficult age group, how could any teacher slack with at least 25 curious students in their rooms. The computer is a portle to knowlege at your fingertips. The staff is very dedicated to being up to date with thier curriculum and making learning fun for the student.

Royse City Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2008
Terrible school with hostile environment, my son does not feel safe in this school and cries for me to get him in a new school, we recently moved from canada and i have seen his attitude and his life change, he never smiles after the move, i am beginningto wonder if imade a bad choic emoving here

Royse City Middle School 2

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008
We moved to Royse City in July of 07 and our son started middle school here in the 8th grade. The teachers have all been very helpful and made sure that he picked up where he left off at his old school. In a conference with the asst. principal she seemed just as concerned as I about his future, not only in high school but in college as well.

Royse City Middle School 2

Posted February 24, 2008
Very poor leadership. The Principle is not available to parents wanting a conference. The Asst Principle is more concerened over dress code than academics. Teachers play on computers while they are suppose to be teaching the children. Poor leadership leads to poor facility. 2 star is generous at this school.

Posted August 11, 2007
This is the beginning of the second year for the middle school to be located in the old high school building. The staff is dedicated to quality teaching.

Royse City Middle School
P O Box 479, Royse City, TX  75189
Last modified Royse City Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royse City Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top