Posted January 06, 2013
S&SElementary is a great little school that offers small class sizes & one on one instruction. Children are able to flourish & participate in so many activities. Many of the teachers there have been there for 20 plus years which says a lot for the school!

Posted January 04, 2013
Both of my girls have gone to this school from K-5th. WE moved for a year and came back and they were behind. Their teacher stayed after school many days and hours tutoring them and they received commended on their state test. This is the calibur of teachers S&S offers. Small town values with loving, nurturing, caring, and dedicated faculty and staff. They have recently introduced an archery program. they also have choir that competes once a year and receives a perfect score every year.This district has motivated and supported me to finish my degree in hopes of teaching here because it is that great of a district! Feel confident that your child will be safe and loved while they get a great education.

Posted January 03, 2013
This is a great school. There is a balance with strong academics and other enrichments. There are some extra programs that not all school offer. P.E. and music is offered to students every day. There is an archery program, an after school choir,and after school G.T. class. Students have many opportunities to find their niche. I'm thrilled to be a part of the school.

Posted January 02, 2013
My son has gone to S&S since Pre-K. We couldn't ask for a better elementary experience for him. All of his teachers have not only fostered his love of learning, but they have truly loved and nurtured him as well. S&S is a small school with a lot to offer. Parents are welcomed and encouraged to help in their children's classrooms. Children are encouraged to learn in engaging ways. Children needing extra help are sure to get it. I wouldn't have my son go anywhere else!

Posted January 02, 2013
All around great school!! Outstanding teachers who truly love kids! The teachers will go above and beyond for a child to succeed. As a parent, it is awesome to send my kids to school everyday where I know they will be safe, loved, challenged, encouraged and held to a high expectation.

S And S Cons Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a good school. It has very good teachers and take good care of the kids. The kids enjoy going. The teacher take time for the kids and help them

Posted September 02, 2008
Both of my daughters attended there after we decided to switch from homeschooling to public schooling. We loved the teachers, academics, and administration. The small school feel is just what our family needed. Our girls thrived there.

S And S Cons Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2007
This is the best school I have ever seen, and I went to a lot of schools. My child loves the staff. They are caring and wonderful

S And S Cons Elementary School
P O Box 837, Sadler, TX  76268
Last modified S And S Cons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S And S Cons Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top