Willow Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2014
I have loved sending my son to this school for Kindergarten and 1st Grade. He has come a long way in just two years and I attribute this to his fine teachers and school staff. When I go to his school, every single staff member I encounter is friendly and remembers you. Parent involvement is through the roof. I do think this school should be funded enough to expand the Music/Art program, however. I'm happy to see the students have recess everyday and a P.E. program still in place. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the traffic during student drop off/pick up time is a pain, and also because the PTA could have better communication with the parents...to include the ones that paid for PTA membership. Overall, wonderful school and an awesome Principal leading it!

Willow Creek Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2014
This is the 3rd elementary school my children have attended within the district and it has by far been the best. The 3yrs worth of teachers my children have had have been wonderful.Teacher communication has been easy and quick with replies. We have had a difficult teacher or two, but you will have that anywhere. My level of school involvement has varied over the years. When I'm able to help, I'm greeted with open arms and whenever I can't, I'm kept up to date. I've never joined the PTA, but they are friendly. I would say I favor the PTA involvement the most during the first couple of years that the school was open, though. Office staff has always been helpful over the phone and in person. I adore the new nurse for this year,the ones from the previous years were rude. Love all the Specials teachers this year. Kinder parents don't line up where they should for pickup,so traffic is a nightmare! It could easily be fixed by releasing Kinder 5mins earlier. Every school will have their annoyances, but I can honestly say that every annoyance I've had with WC has been offset by the loving teachers. They've gone above and beyond every single year inside and outside of the classroom.

Willow Creek Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2013
Great environment for learning! The staff truly cares for their students! I'm proud that my child transferred to WC for Kindergarten and is still there! Thriving and learning everyday!

Willow Creek Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
My child's kindergarten teacher at willow creek elementary was horrible and at times unprofessional, inpatient and a lot of times rude. She was terrible to most of the kids in her class, even bad mouthing / slandering some of her students to the parents either at field trips or school grounds at school events. My son hated her and struggled learning in her class. My biggest regret was not reporting her to the school district..... It's a mistake I won't make again if I run into a teacher of that sort of character......

Willow Creek Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
My children went to willow creek elementary- all I have to say THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TEACHERS TO THE PARENTS ARE POOR AND UNLESS YOU ARE THE TEACHER'S FAVORITE YOUR CHILD WILL BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY....

Willow Creek Elementary School 5

Posted May 01, 2013
Excellent school with amazing teachers. As it pertains to Kindergarten, communication between myself and the teacher/principal is wonderful. On-YMCA is staff is attentive, caring and fun for the kids.

Willow Creek Elementary School
1100 East McLeroy Boulevard, Saginaw, TX  76131
Last modified Willow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top