Bad
Good

LOVE WCE! The staff and teachers are amazing and my child loves going to WCE! Best school in Fort Worth Texas! GO WOLVERINES!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love this school so much is awsome my children learn alot. Teachers are really patient with my son and make sure they get the best learning experience. My child was not doing so good in the beginning his teacher did everything she could to make his work more understanding to him by the end of the year he ended up getting the MOST IMPROVEMENT award very thankful for them at Willow Creek their teaching strategies are very affective.

This school is amazing!! Love it teachers try their hardest to give my children the best learning experience!!! And they are very patient with the kids .....

I have loved sending my son to this school for Kindergarten and 1st Grade. He has come a long way in just two years and I attribute this to his fine teachers and school staff. When I go to his school, every single staff member I encounter is friendly and remembers you. Parent involvement is through the roof. I do think this school should be funded enough to expand the Music/Art program, however. I'm happy to see the students have recess everyday and a P.E. program still in place. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the traffic during student drop off/pick up time is a pain, and also because the PTA could have better communication with the parents...to include the ones that paid for PTA membership. Overall, wonderful school and an awesome Principal leading it!

This is the 3rd elementary school my children have attended within the district and it has by far been the best. The 3yrs worth of teachers my children have had have been wonderful.Teacher communication has been easy and quick with replies. We have had a difficult teacher or two, but you will have that anywhere. My level of school involvement has varied over the years. When I'm able to help, I'm greeted with open arms and whenever I can't, I'm kept up to date. I've never joined the PTA, but they are friendly. I would say I favor the PTA involvement the most during the first couple of years that the school was open, though. Office staff has always been helpful over the phone and in person. I adore the new nurse for this year,the ones from the previous years were rude. Love all the Specials teachers this year. Kinder parents don't line up where they should for pickup,so traffic is a nightmare! It could easily be fixed by releasing Kinder 5mins earlier. Every school will have their annoyances, but I can honestly say that every annoyance I've had with WC has been offset by the loving teachers. They've gone above and beyond every single year inside and outside of the classroom.

Great environment for learning! The staff truly cares for their students! I'm proud that my child transferred to WC for Kindergarten and is still there! Thriving and learning everyday!

My children went to willow creek elementary- all I have to say THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TEACHERS TO THE PARENTS ARE POOR AND UNLESS YOU ARE THE TEACHER'S FAVORITE YOUR CHILD WILL BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY....

Excellent school with amazing teachers. As it pertains to Kindergarten, communication between myself and the teacher/principal is wonderful. On-YMCA is staff is attentive, caring and fun for the kids.

Last modified Willow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.