Saltillo, TX

Saltillo School 5

Posted April 01, 2008

Saltillo School 5

Posted March 09, 2006
We have 2 children that attend this school and our experience has been a good one. The teachers, principles and superintendant are all available any time. I am disappointed that they have discontinued their gifted and talented program, however, that time is now spent with children that need more individual attention at school. This school does not only have a good academic program, but they also maintain a safe enviroment for my children. Due to the size, they do not offer a few sports that I would like to see. The children do, however, enjoy and learn from the programs available. Parental involvement is surprisingly high for the size of the school. I am very grateful for Saltillo School and the staff (and parents) that make this such a wonderful school!

Saltillo School
P O Box 269, Saltillo, TX  75478
Last modified Saltillo School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saltillo School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top