Samnorwood, TX

1 star

Samnorwood School 1

Posted June 24, 2011
This used to be a fantastic school. My children attended school there over the last ten years. In the last three to four years this school has gone completely and totally down the drain. The reason I beleive this has happened is because they have a superintendant who is an elitist, who believes that no one there is on his "social" level except for a few teachers he has as followers. The school board no longer seems to care what happens to this school and is letting this man run it into the ground. There are still a very few teachers out there that care about teaching and doing their job. I have put my children in a different school because I want them to learn, and it isn't happening ate this school. Used to be a great place, no longer. It has to tell ya something when a school goes from 101 students to less than 40 within one year.

Samnorwood School 0

Posted July 17, 2007
This school is a very good school it is small enough to work closely with the students and the whole staff is great. My children have to ride a bus and travle about 10 miles one way but they tell me they don't want to go to school in Wellington where we live. They are very happy going to this school.

Samnorwood School