San Angelo, TX

Posted October 26, 2013
All of the staff is helpful, and the teachers are very good with the students. From what I can tell. My son has done really well here. Always an AB+ student thanks to the teacher's help! The PTA is the only downfall. They do the most expensive fund raisers and make it impossible for students to get prizes. What happened to the Chocolate bars? Those would sell better than a 31$ tote or some 12$ dollar nuts.

Posted July 22, 2012
My niece attended Crockett & I was most impressed with this school. She was always happy to go and learned so much. The teachers are so friendly and caring. One teacher in particular stands out Ms. Thomas. She takes time with her students and really works with them. You can tell her heart is really in to teaching from the way she interacts with the students to even the way her classroom looked! Also, I very much appreciate the care and concern the school puts into the children s safety. Visitors must sign in you are not allowed to just wander the campus and classrooms. This is SO IMPORTANT especially in today s world. Crockett teachers, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.

Crockett Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2012
This school is great if you don't care what your children are learning and doesn't care to be involved in your childs life but to drop them off at school and pick them up. I don't recommend to join PTA if you think you're going to be involved with the school more because they will charge you $5 to join, just to volunteer to make luncheons for the teachers once a month. So you spend money to spend money. When harrassmesnt was brought up to the teacher's attention she said that my child had to say something when it happens. It's sad if the child doesn't feel safe enough to go to school or is stressed out because her teacher likes to cram 2 spelling tests within 1-2 days because 1-4 children are absent. 1st graders shouldn't have to be put under that much stress at such a young age.

Posted December 14, 2009
My son went to this school for 4 years. I rate this school as Exceptionally GREAT in all areas. Everyone there from the bottom to the top really care and work together to do the best for your child. Your children will learn here and will feel good about themselves. Parents will be treated with respect and welcomed. My child also has ADD and we were never made to feel like a problem. I can not say enough good about this school!

Posted August 01, 2008
This is a wonderful school with loving teachers that care for the childen. My daughter came here last year and it was a big change for her. She came from a private school that had a total of 180 students k-12 grade. I was so worried that the teachers would not care and not love her. All that came to rest when I saw how much love my daughter had for Mrs.Thompson the first week of school. In fact on school breaks she cried and hugged her teacher bye. Mrs.Thompson took extra time with her and was always there for any question I had. The people in the office are great and friendly always wiling to help anyway they could. Thank you for all that you do for our children. She will continue through the 5th grade here. Look forward to the coming year!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 24, 2008
Wonderful school! Our son had such a hard time in first grade at another school in town that I was ready to home school him, but was able to transfer him to Crockett. It was the best thing for him. The staff is wonderful and willing to make accomodations. His second grade teacher, Mrs. Thompson is just great and still says hello to us each day. His current teacher Mrs. Baugh is also great and is determined to get through to him and not give up! Thank you Crockett for two wonderful years!

Crockett Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2006
- a former student
Crockett is a wonderful school and the teachers are very attentive to the students as well as to the parents.

Crockett Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2005

Posted December 28, 2004

Crockett Elementary School
2104 Johnson Avenue, San Angelo, TX  76904
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crockett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top