Bad
Good

My students transferred late in the school year and Hatchett has been so welcoming and the teachers are wonderful. Mr. Gamez is AMAZING my student loves his class and he is quick to respond to all messages! Overall very pleased with our move to Hatchett!!!

I love Hatchett! Ms. Bueno and Ms. Castillo are awesome teachers, my kids learned so much from them! Couldn't ask for a better education experience for my kids.

This school was good until the 2012/13 school year came around. Since then, it has gone downhill. The Good: - Mostly, fantastic teachers. - Safe location. - Beautiful Building. - Hatchett Hurrincanes are just cool! The Bad: - Parent involvement is not wanted, although they ask for parents to be more involved. - Poor food quality. - Restricted supplies for teachers/students. - Inconsistent rules. - Questionable administration. - Dissapointing how issues are handled by browbeating and scaring elementary students.

I have been so pleased with Hatchett Elementary. The administration, staff and teachers have all been very polite and helpful. My kids have thoroughly enjoyed their school experience and have been encouraged in their academic endeavors.

I have been teaching at Hatchett since it opened and I absolutely love it! We have strong and compassionate leaders; and a very dedicated group of teachers. Our students and teachers are our family. We love to learn together and work hard to do our best. We are the mighty Hatchett Hurricanes and we are the best!

We are a military family that has done a lot of moving. My children have attended many differnet schools and this by far has been the best one! The only down fall is I believe they 'teach to the test'.

Last modified Hatchett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.