San Antonio, TX

Hatchett Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2014
I love Hatchett! Ms. Bueno and Ms. Castillo are awesome teachers, my kids learned so much from them! Couldn't ask for a better education experience for my kids.

Hatchett Elementary School 2

Posted February 25, 2014
This school was good until the 2012/13 school year came around. Since then, it has gone downhill. The Good: - Mostly, fantastic teachers. - Safe location. - Beautiful Building. - Hatchett Hurrincanes are just cool! The Bad: - Parent involvement is not wanted, although they ask for parents to be more involved. - Poor food quality. - Restricted supplies for teachers/students. - Inconsistent rules. - Questionable administration. - Dissapointing how issues are handled by browbeating and scaring elementary students.

Posted March 02, 2011
I have been so pleased with Hatchett Elementary. The administration, staff and teachers have all been very polite and helpful. My kids have thoroughly enjoyed their school experience and have been encouraged in their academic endeavors.

Hatchett Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2010
I have been teaching at Hatchett since it opened and I absolutely love it! We have strong and compassionate leaders; and a very dedicated group of teachers. Our students and teachers are our family. We love to learn together and work hard to do our best. We are the mighty Hatchett Hurricanes and we are the best!

Posted July 06, 2008
We are a military family that has done a lot of moving. My children have attended many differnet schools and this by far has been the best one! The only down fall is I believe they 'teach to the test'.

Posted September 03, 2006
Brand new school with highly motivated teachers. Only thing that hinders learning at this school would be the large number of kids from primarily Spanish-speaking homes. Language barrier sometimes affects reading skills. Our experience is that they do not give much homework which bothers us; however, test scores are not bad.

Posted April 12, 2006

Posted April 01, 2005

Hatchett Elementary School
10700 Ingram Road, San Antonio, TX  78245
Last modified Hatchett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hatchett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top