San Antonio, TX

Grace Christian School 5

Posted February 09, 2013
This is our first year there and I'm so happy God has led us to this place! The principal Ms. Lisa is absolutely great and so is the rest of the staff. They are very friendly, inviting and always available when you need to talk to them. I will be sending my 2nd son there this coming year for their k-4 class and I can't wait to see how he does. My son enjoys going there, makes friend easily and seems to enjoy his teacher as well.

Grace Christian School 4

Posted May 16, 2012
We have two children who attend GCS. The Principal is top-notch...the perfect blend of grace and truth, always sprinkled with love. She is clearly answering God's call to lead this school. The teachers have a heart for teaching and want the very best for each and every student - they are truly dedicated and communicate with us parents well. Discipline is appropriate and loving. They use Abeka in the lower grades and ACE for the highschoolers. I heard that Abeka may be offered for the high school students in the near future (yay!). We would liken GCS to a homeschooling environment, with a bit more regulations to "wrangle" the 100+ students in K4-12th grades. The Holy Spirit is active in the hearts and minds of the faculty and staff and it shows in their interaction with the kiddos and parents. The downfalls, depending on how you look at it, would be that the technology/science resources are lacking and extracurricular activities are quite limited. Also, parental involvement in volunteering, attending PTFs and such needs MUCH improvement. I guess parents are busy or overworked? Overall, it's a very good consideration for parents desiring to train their children in Christ's ways. <><

Grace Christian School 4

Posted February 29, 2008

Grace Christian School
7760 W. Prue Rd., San Antonio, TX  78249
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top