San Antonio, TX

Posted September 27, 2013
Wanke is a school of excellence. Just great! Teachers are kind, well educated, best on what they do. It has dual language wich is a great program..what else should I add to this? Make a good desicion, enroll your child! Wanke is just amazing

Posted April 25, 2012
My daughter has loved getting ready for school. Everybody is so nice and helpful. AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted April 01, 2010
The school is great, The principal is an excellent person and all teachers and staff very good. My children go really happy to school. WANKE IS EXEMPLARY. Congratulations!

Posted October 03, 2009
My son is a student there. The school is Immaculate.The staff is awesome and so nice.

Posted March 07, 2009
Everyone works together to ensure student success. This is a great school!

Posted November 19, 2008
My children wake every morning looking forward to being at Wanke. It has a great faculty and administration. As a teacher, I want my kids to want to go to school and I think this is what makes Wanke great!

Posted March 04, 2008
The school is fabulous overall, but the teachers are overworked and the amount of pressure put on the teachers is enough to cause burn out and anxiety. The teachers work extremely hard and yet more and more pressure to get test scores higher and higher is significant. I think the school means well, but I think they might want to step back and look at what is actually occuring.

Posted December 31, 2007
My two boys go to school here and they are excelling. The teachers are terrific and seem to really care. Highly recommend this school.

Posted November 06, 2007
Arts and Cultuere at this school are great! For a new school they are on the forefront of programs and culture enrichment for thier students second to none!!

10419 Old Prue Road, San Antonio, TX  78249
Last modified Wanke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wanke Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top