Bad
Good

M L King Academy 5

Posted March 06, 2014
My School Is The Best Yea There Is A lot Of Bad Kids Its Not The School It's The Kids In It We're Not Bad We're Just Obedient And This Is Coming From An 8th Grader This Is Crazy The School Cafeteria Is Fine At least Show Some Respect For The Lunch Ladies i Nay Not Eat The Food Because I'm A Picky Eater But Guess What I'm A Kid And Your A Parent I'm Disobedient Yea OK But Every body Was Once In Their Life So In Sorry If Your Taking This Seriously But I Have Pride IN My School And i Think My Fellow Class Mates Can Make And Get There Without Being Critized By All The Other Schools And Parents.This Is A Good School And I'm Not Saying That We Are The Best But I'm Just Saying That We Can Do It We Can Pass All Are Test If We Wanted too...From A Student From Mlk Academy*Chyna

M L King Academy 2

Posted June 18, 2012
We recently moved to San Antonio and this was the closest school with a good rating so I enrolled my kids expecting it would be a great school. Well they won't be going next year that's for sure. The teachers weren't that bad but I felt the school only cared about dicipline and not actually academics. During lunch they weren't allowed to speak kinder wasn't allowed to speak how did they expect little kids not to speak but like I said all they cared about was that the kids didn't speak. The techers never communicated with me and the food was just nasty and they didn't serve the kids the correct amount of food that state requires.

M L King Academy

Posted October 03, 2008
I think this school is okay I heard a lot of bad things about this school, but its food is good and teachers are good too.

M L King Academy 5

Posted March 20, 2008
This school is one of the best schools in the city. I admire the devotion the staff: Teachers, & Administrative Faculty have toward the education of our young. I only wish that more of the parents would show as much effort. It must start some where, if not at home well than at school. I admire the things they to on such a tight budget, computer classes, labs, feildtrips, & the occasional friday theater for the whole family. You Guys & Gals, are the best.. Thanks Mrs. Bass, Mrs Brownlee, Mrs. Coker, Dr. Thomas, and all the administrative staff.. Keep up the great work, and the parents will follow..

M L King Academy 4

Posted June 07, 2007
Martin Luther King doesn't get the credit it deserves. The teachers are excellent and know how to work with the students. There isn't much parent involvement, but the parents that are involved do an excellent job. Overall, I think the teachers are the ones that make Martin Luther King Academy the top notch learning environment it is turning in to.

M L King Academy
3501 Martin Luther King Drive, San Antonio, TX  78220
Last modified M L King Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.