M L King Academy 2

Posted June 18, 2012
We recently moved to San Antonio and this was the closest school with a good rating so I enrolled my kids expecting it would be a great school. Well they won't be going next year that's for sure. The teachers weren't that bad but I felt the school only cared about dicipline and not actually academics. During lunch they weren't allowed to speak kinder wasn't allowed to speak how did they expect little kids not to speak but like I said all they cared about was that the kids didn't speak. The techers never communicated with me and the food was just nasty and they didn't serve the kids the correct amount of food that state requires.

M L King Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2008
I think this school is okay I heard a lot of bad things about this school, but its food is good and teachers are good too.

M L King Academy 5

Posted March 20, 2008
This school is one of the best schools in the city. I admire the devotion the staff: Teachers, & Administrative Faculty have toward the education of our young. I only wish that more of the parents would show as much effort. It must start some where, if not at home well than at school. I admire the things they to on such a tight budget, computer classes, labs, feildtrips, & the occasional friday theater for the whole family. You Guys & Gals, are the best.. Thanks Mrs. Bass, Mrs Brownlee, Mrs. Coker, Dr. Thomas, and all the administrative staff.. Keep up the great work, and the parents will follow..

M L King Academy 4

Posted June 07, 2007
Martin Luther King doesn't get the credit it deserves. The teachers are excellent and know how to work with the students. There isn't much parent involvement, but the parents that are involved do an excellent job. Overall, I think the teachers are the ones that make Martin Luther King Academy the top notch learning environment it is turning in to.

M L King Academy 5

Posted April 20, 2007
- a former student

M L King Academy 1

Posted September 19, 2006

M L King Academy
3501 Martin Luther King Drive, San Antonio, TX  78220
Last modified M L King Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M L King Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top