Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

After a rough start in Kindergarten, my ADHD son finally found his perfect match. The staff cares about the children and getting them the resources they need to flourish.

This is the third year my son is attending this school. For such a large school, it's amazing how much individual attention each student gets. My son is receiving a top rate education.

Canyon Ridge is not only one of the largest most beautiful elementary schools in the city.......it also has the best teachers! My daughter and I both could not imagine her attending any other school. Their educational program allows for all kinds of different levels in any given classroom. They are super hyper focused on developing Leaders through the Leader in Me Program.

So far our experience at Canyon Ridge has been great! We moved from AZ and our daughter is adjusting to all the new friends and new teacher! Very supportive staff and organized!

I have 2 children that have been going to canyon ridge...my wife is a former teacher and now a stay at home mom...this school is one of the best elementary schools that you could get your kids into..I was kind of hesitant about public schools here....I don't believe you could find a private school here that has such passion,ethics and love for the children in this country.

Wonderful school, awesome leadership, innovative teachers. The best!

Wonderful school. All of the staff are great. The school is immaculate. Both of my children attend and they just love it. Keep up the good work.

Canyon Ridge is an amazing school. The teachers and office staff are all very kind and understanding. We absolutely adore Ms. Schulle who is a 2nd grade teacher. We are moving out of state and are sad to have to pull our daughter out of her class. The school is always immaculate and the teachers and staff are absolutely meticulous about the students' safety; you can't just waltz in without getting your name badge or being asked where you are headed. To me, that is probably the most important thing.

great school and excellent teachers and staff.overall best school i have ever seen

I feel sorry for any child that has to attend this school. My son hated school. He attended there one year and none of my children will go there.

Last modified Canyon Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.