Posted April 29, 2014
Canyon Ridge is not only one of the largest most beautiful elementary schools in the city.......it also has the best teachers! My daughter and I both could not imagine her attending any other school. Their educational program allows for all kinds of different levels in any given classroom. They are super hyper focused on developing Leaders through the Leader in Me Program.

Posted September 26, 2013
So far our experience at Canyon Ridge has been great! We moved from AZ and our daughter is adjusting to all the new friends and new teacher! Very supportive staff and organized!

Posted August 24, 2011
I have 2 children that have been going to canyon ridge...my wife is a former teacher and now a stay at home mom...this school is one of the best elementary schools that you could get your kids into..I was kind of hesitant about public schools here....I don't believe you could find a private school here that has such passion,ethics and love for the children in this country.

Posted January 27, 2010
Wonderful school, awesome leadership, innovative teachers. The best!

Posted January 27, 2010
Wonderful school. All of the staff are great. The school is immaculate. Both of my children attend and they just love it. Keep up the good work.

Posted January 17, 2010
Canyon Ridge is an amazing school. The teachers and office staff are all very kind and understanding. We absolutely adore Ms. Schulle who is a 2nd grade teacher. We are moving out of state and are sad to have to pull our daughter out of her class. The school is always immaculate and the teachers and staff are absolutely meticulous about the students' safety; you can't just waltz in without getting your name badge or being asked where you are headed. To me, that is probably the most important thing.

Posted August 10, 2009
great school and excellent teachers and staff.overall best school i have ever seen

Canyon Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2009
I feel sorry for any child that has to attend this school. My son hated school. He attended there one year and none of my children will go there.

Canyon Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted September 26, 2008
Coming from Ca, I can't help but to compare NEISD with LAUSD. My experience has been wonderful here at Canyon Ridge with friendly office staff and dedicated teachers. My daughter made a smooth transition from her previous school and she now LOVES Canyon Ridge. I love the transportation system here and my daughter enjoys riding the bus everyday. Thank you Canyon Ridge Elementary School for making a positive difference in our lives...

Canyon Ridge Elementary School
20522 Stone Oak Parkway, San Antonio, TX  78258
Last modified Canyon Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.