Bad
Good

BCE is a great school. We transferred to this school after the second semester of school year 2014-2015. I was fearing the transition would affect my kids academically; however, they did amazing. We immediately felt welcomed and my kids dove right in as well. The teachers are amazing! Overall very happy with BCE.

Really awesome school. The teachers and principals are very involved. We could tell right away the first year of Kindergarten that the entire staff genuinely cares for the children. Our teachers have always spent individual time getting to know each child, and the families. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and we have just had the best experiences here. The school promotes art, spanish, reading, math and PE--not just the basic coverage, but real in depth study. They have a parent volunteer program that's open to all, and extra curricular activities including KIN after school care. I can't say enough about the teachers and staff at Bulverde Creek.

We love Bulverde Creek! The teachers and administrators are excellent! Highly recommend this school for your kids!

We love Bulverde Creek. My son has had two loving and nurturing teachers who have made lasting impressions on his academic career.

I'm not sure what is wrong with these children but I have found that the majority of these children are HORRIBLE! No manners, mean, and disrespectful. I am very happy with my decision to pull my daughter out of this school.

My children (K & 1st) attended Bulverde Creek during the 09-10 school year. Both had fabulous teachers and everyone at the school was incredibly friendly. However, during the last few months before summer break, my kindergarten daughter started complaining about some little girls being mean (bullying). I told her to tell a teacher. Eventually, the bullying escalated to physical, with me picking her up crying with scrapes from being pushed to the ground. This time we went to the principal. We were told that they could not do anything because they did not actually see it happen. Just a warning if you have a quiet child. Pick a school that actually has a bullying policy. There is a new principal at Bulverde Creek this year- hopefully it is better now. Obviously we moved our children to a different school.

We love this school! We moved here from California last summer, and we have continued to be impressed by the teachers,office staff,they know all the children by name,which is very nice.The teachers,are friendly,and really care about the students,and it shows.I have a 4th & 5th grader there now,and they have adjusted so wonderfully to this school,with new friends,and lots of activites.They are both in a choir program,that is nothing short of fabulous,with performances throughout the school year. We are a retired military family,and they have a very high level of respect for military families,honoring us at a very touching Veteran's day performance.We feel we couldn't of picked a better school for our girls.Go Texans!

This school has provided a fantastic learning environment for our children! The administrators and faculty do a superb job of balancing academics with fun to instill a love of learning in the students!

I have no complaints about my kids school, only praise. I can't say enough about the loving, caring atmosphere at BCE. Both my kids are doing very well and look forward to going to school insted of dreading it. Lots of extra activities with before and after school clubs. The PTA is wonderful and not cliqueish at all. You can tell that they are in it for the students and not themselves. If you are looking to moving to the area, let BCE be your deciding factor, it's a GREAT place for your children.

Last modified Bulverde Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.