San Antonio, TX

Posted July 29, 2014
I have taught at the high school, college, and post-graduate levels. When I taught here, I was amazed at the caring and dedication shown by the other teachers. Every time, all the time. They truly were concerned about each one of the students. No one was just a number - they were known and respected as individuals. Each student was encouraged to do their best, and to succeed. Even those that were ready to give up on themselves. The teachers at Holy Cross truly have a mission - their saying that the student's mind will not be cultivated at the expense of the heart is not just a bunch of words either - it's the way they do things every day. Kind of like a big family. One that watches out for you, supports you, and yes, even disciplines you when you need it. I know of no other school in the city that is like it.

Posted October 16, 2013
Sending my son to Holy Cross is the best decision I have made. Love everything about the teachers and administration.

Posted September 27, 2010
I am a parent of 5 Holy Cross students. My children love this school so much that they are already talking about sending their kids there when they have some. I love the way they dedicate their time with my kids and inform you if something is not right. I simply just love this school, its a great school.

Posted April 18, 2010
Love it! My son attended from 7th grade through 10th grade. There was a very loving and family oriented environment at Holy Cross. The teachers and administrators took a very strong interest in each student. My son has very fond memories and takes pride in having been a Holy Cross Knight. I highly recommend this school.

Holy Cross Of San Antonio 1

Posted March 01, 2010

Holy Cross Of San Antonio 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I give holycross a five star because. both of my childern are holy cross students my son is a grad from class of 07 and my daughter is a senior the schoolhas help my daughter very well and the teachers are concern wtih thier students

Holy Cross Of San Antonio 2

Posted January 15, 2008

Holy Cross Of San Antonio
426 North San Felipe Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Holy Cross Of San Antonio is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Holy Cross Of San Antonio Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top