Bad
Good

Dr David M Copeland Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
Dr. David Michael Copeland Elementary School is one the greatest schools in the world, that care and believe for excellence for each child in education, and their legacy in support of their success. I like this school, because it teaches, honor, love, respect, kindness, admiration, assertiveness in its rightful order. Dr. David Michael Copeland Elementary school puts substance,strength, endurance, power, vision and character; building hopes, dreams, achievement for their future, and world. We like our school because they learn with the mindset to succeed with vision, daily in excellence, to pray, and help others, as order would require. What is good about our school at Dr. David Michael Copeland Elementary, is the impeccable order and conduct of the entire body. Because of the foundation of our scholarly leaders, they instill those ideas, qualities, and skills into our students, all, who are our legacy, 20-100, years from today. Dr. David Michael Copeland Elementary school, will continue to improve by, motivation, innovation, focusing on the vision, scholarly learning, research, ,assertiveness, staying with the vision; Being the example of what the "VISION" is about.

Posted May 18, 2012
I made a huge mistake sending my child to this school. She can from a public school where she has made all A's and B's to now she is making d's and the teacher had nerve enough to say that my child grades from the previous school was given to her and not earned. This My child went from loving school to now dreading going to school. This will be her last year at the school and I'm looking forward to the end of the school year. The teacher acts like she have no idea what it takes to deal with students.

Posted February 04, 2012
This school has a lot of room for improvement. The staff does not have enough experience and can not deal well with behavior issues. Instead of working with the child and parents, they would rather suspend and exspell students. They have very limited resources for children with disabilities and will not make accomodations for them.

Dr David M Copeland Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2008
My boy have both attended Copeland Elementary, School of Excellence Campus. This is this campus third year. I am very proud to see how far this campus has come. They strive to be the best. We have to remember that our public schools recieve more funding than charter school. I choose to send my boys to School of Excellence but I still have to pay taxes for a school that I choose not send my children. At School of Excellence my chilren are known by their name and my boys truly have develope long lasting relationships with their teacher. At David Copeland Elementary the have second moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandma, etc... They take my boys' education personally. Thank you Copeland Campus and Burch Campus for being their for my boys

Posted September 24, 2008
This school can do alot better. You walk into this school and there to much attitude going on. They yell at the kids really ugly. I have my children going their and this is the last year they will be going to this school. I thought it would be way different.

Posted August 30, 2007
This is the second year my son has attended. This school is currently over crowded with very small classrooms. The administration is very unorganized and does not follow through on many issues.

Dr David M Copeland Elementary School
186 East Basse Road, San Antonio, TX  78209
Last modified Dr David M Copeland Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.