Posted October 24, 2013
This school is awesome! Not only is my daughter learning academically, she is also learning how to be a young adult. Being a young adult takes in a lot of responsibilities. She knows how to act in any environment, and is very respectful. I'm glad Travis early college is teaching the students much more then academics. Thanks, a grateful mother

Travis Early College High School 4

Posted May 13, 2013
I was very doubtful at first, since my child was going to attend for the first time. Went to the open house and I felt so much better. Meeting the faculty. That I know my child will succeed in this school with all the help and care from the teachers. My child does fit in and loves it. I love it also.

Travis Early College High School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
Teachers are great, administration is not so much. I am glad I will soon be out.

Posted October 19, 2012
Travis Early College High School is an exceptional school. Student ratings may not always reflect that considering the rigorous coursework, but Travis definitely prepares students for success in higher education. The opportunities available to the students are endless! The school has amazing teachers, wonderful college guest speakers, fantastic couselors, and an wonderful, tight-knit community feel. The students all push each other to succeed and it seems as though each class the enters (I've had two children attend Travis) is brighter and more ambitious. Travis may be a new school, but it is definitely headed in the right direction.

Travis Early College High School 1

Posted August 20, 2011
I am very disappointed with the staff here. They just keep giving me the run around when I'm trying to find my schedule.

Posted November 12, 2010
Great school for kids that are hoping to jump ahead of their class. The teachers' attitudes are positive and they will work with students and make themselves available to them, as needed. It's a relatively new program so there are a few glitches with schedules but the counselors are working towards making it a very successful program. Thus far, my child is enjoying the dual-credit program.

Posted October 08, 2010
Awesome College Experience, I'm a 16 year old with nothing but college classes! EXCELLENT Teachers willing to help you at the high school!

Travis Early College High School 0

Posted May 08, 2010
This School Is An Alright School. There Are Plenty Of People Willing To Help You Out. The First Year, I Believe Was The Best Year So Far And The Years To Come Will Be Even More Challenging Than The Last.

Posted October 13, 2009

Travis Early College High School
1915 North Main Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78212
(210) 733-1911
Last modified Travis Early College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Early College High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top