Bad
Good

In the four years that my son as attended Travis Early College, it has been very rigorous & challenging academically. through it all it has made him more responsible and ready as a young adult. Teachers are very encouraging ,inspiring and most of all amazing teaching from the heart! An awesome counselor always has a positive attitude in influencing his potential. A wonderful and well respectful faculty. In knowing my son will succeed and follow his dreams.:) Thanks form the bottom of heart a loving Mother.

This school is awesome! Not only is my daughter learning academically, she is also learning how to be a young adult. Being a young adult takes in a lot of responsibilities. She knows how to act in any environment, and is very respectful. I'm glad Travis early college is teaching the students much more then academics. Thanks, a grateful mother

I was very doubtful at first, since my child was going to attend for the first time. Went to the open house and I felt so much better. Meeting the faculty. That I know my child will succeed in this school with all the help and care from the teachers. My child does fit in and loves it. I love it also.

Teachers are great, administration is not so much. I am glad I will soon be out.

Travis Early College High School is an exceptional school. Student ratings may not always reflect that considering the rigorous coursework, but Travis definitely prepares students for success in higher education. The opportunities available to the students are endless! The school has amazing teachers, wonderful college guest speakers, fantastic couselors, and an wonderful, tight-knit community feel. The students all push each other to succeed and it seems as though each class the enters (I've had two children attend Travis) is brighter and more ambitious. Travis may be a new school, but it is definitely headed in the right direction.

I am very disappointed with the staff here. They just keep giving me the run around when I'm trying to find my schedule.

Great school for kids that are hoping to jump ahead of their class. The teachers' attitudes are positive and they will work with students and make themselves available to them, as needed. It's a relatively new program so there are a few glitches with schedules but the counselors are working towards making it a very successful program. Thus far, my child is enjoying the dual-credit program.

Awesome College Experience, I'm a 16 year old with nothing but college classes! EXCELLENT Teachers willing to help you at the high school!

This School Is An Alright School. There Are Plenty Of People Willing To Help You Out. The First Year, I Believe Was The Best Year So Far And The Years To Come Will Be Even More Challenging Than The Last.

Last modified Travis Early College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.