Bad
Good

Teachers here are very commited to education of students. There are many groups where kids can excel their abilities (Astronomy, Science, Music, Sports). I participated in the DOGS program (Dads Of Great Students), and I was encouraged by students and teachers alike, in a very clean school environment.

My children have attended this school since opening day and I can say as a parent, I have been more than satisfied. The entire staff has always done an outstanding job! Keep up the great work!

As a parent, I am VERY satisfied that my child is excited about reading. There are lots of great reading programs that the school and library utilizes to promote reading for all students. My child is always anxious to go to the AR STORE and this summer we are excited to go as a family to Six Flags Fiesta Texas thanks to the librarian who takes the time to promote reading through the Six Flags Read to Succeed program. This school has a great and caring staff. Administration always does a great job of communicating with parents. I know I can go to work with a great peace of mind knowing that my child is safe and learning at a great campus! Keep up the good work Driggers!!!

I am disappointed that a school named after one of NISD's most beloved librarians has a library that is always "closed". My child has difficulty checking out books because the library is not open for one reason or another. I have to take my child to the public library to check out needed books. This school started off outstanding but lately been falling short of expectations.

I can say as an highly involved parent of 2 children, this school has been great. The staff from the Principal to th Teachers to the Custodians are all very welcoming. I am very please with the education and assistance the my children receive.

Great Staff/School/Parents/Neighborhood- Mrs. Driggers visits to the school are wonderful -she will read to them - Readers are Leaders! Students very respectful/Great Mascot -Hounds!

My child has been going to this school when they opened it and they rezoned, transfering him from Elrod Elem. The teachers here seem to take a personal touch with the students and the principal is very friendly. My son is in the 3rd grade and it seems like everyone knows him. He has thrived at this school and is very active in school activities.

This is my son's first year attending this school. He seems to really like it and the faculty seems like they are very nice. Only can make it better if we all work together!

Everyone seems to be nice, however I do feel that the staff is not that well organized. Everyone seems to care for the children as they should but they could always do better. It's a new school so hopefully they will only grow stronger and better!

For a new shool you've got your act together. This is my daughters first year away from her old school of 5 yrs (pre-k to 4th gr) she loves it. All of you are dong a great job. Thanks Driggers!

Last modified Driggers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.