Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Aue is an amazing school. It is a hidden gem. The teachers go above and beyond to make this school so successful. We had Mrs. Woods for 1st grade and she is beyond exceptional. She is definitely one of the best educators in San Antonio.

My son went to Aue and had a great experience. I wouldn't change a thing about this school.

I was a substitute teacher for many schools in Northside ISD and can honestly say Aue Elementary was among the best professional experiences I had during my time there. The kids were energetic and eager to excel, and the staff was always respectful to me despite only being a temporary employee. The campus leadership was amazingly supportive, and would always tell me thanks for helping make their day a little easier. The staff at Aue are located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the district, but made a substitute teacher from another part of town feel welcome and I always appreciated that. Great school and awesome staff!

The staff at Aue are very helpful and look out for the kids. The environment in the school is one of a caring community.

I can't say enough about AUE! The parents, teachers, admin, and even the janitors all come together to make this school top notch! This is a true example of public education at it's finest, I feel lucky my children get to attend a school where the teachers are not only qualified, but excited about our future! GO GATORS!

In response to the post regarding Ms. Plummer. She was our 2nd great teacher and we had a wonderful year with her! Yes, she is strict, has high expectations of students, and runs her classroom a certain way, but I believe she is very passionate about teaching and my child thrived in her classroom. I respect the opinion of the other parent writing the negative review. Each child is different and not every child "clicks" with every teacher, but wanted to post a positive response in all fairness to Ms. Plummer, who we loved.

My family is also relocating to San Antonio from Florida and I'm in the process of finding a GREAT school for my son and close to my employer. I've heard great things about this school and look forward to meeting the administrators.

My family may be moving to San Antonio from NYC and is looking for a top notch school for our two elementary aged sons. We have NO idea where to live - but want to ensure that it's in the BEST possible school district.

We could not have asked for a better elementary school to transfer to, from out of state. I chose Aue Elementary solely based on the previous three excellent reviews of the school, when moving to San Antonio in 2009. The excellent reputation and test scores are what prompted me to purchase a home in this area of San Antonio. Other than Leon Springs Elementary, this would have been one of the only other schools I would have chosen my third grader to attend after moving here. The teachers do an excellent job of using curriculum to help prepare for statewide testing throughout the year (i.e.: TAKS), and most teachers seem very approachable and willing to help, even if they are not your own child's teacher. We made one of the biggest changes in life by moving across the country with a school-age child, and have no regrets about Aue!

This school is Top Notch! Texas EXEMPLARY! We have the cream of the crop in skilled, talented and dedicated Teachers. Our school is brand new (2007) with state-of-the-art-technology, reading and math programs. We have an absolutely wonderful Principal and Vice-Principal. We have a strong and dedicated PTA and Volunteer base. Children and their education come first here. GO GATORS!

Last modified Aue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.