Posted August 10, 2013
In response to the post regarding Ms. Plummer. She was our 2nd great teacher and we had a wonderful year with her! Yes, she is strict, has high expectations of students, and runs her classroom a certain way, but I believe she is very passionate about teaching and my child thrived in her classroom. I respect the opinion of the other parent writing the negative review. Each child is different and not every child "clicks" with every teacher, but wanted to post a positive response in all fairness to Ms. Plummer, who we loved.

Aue Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2013
This is the absolute WORST school ever! Terrible leadership from principal to teachers to maintenance staff. Ms. Plummer, a second grade teacher, is by far the absolute worst educator in the entire San Antonio area. She is an old, mean, bitter person that needs to retire. She does not care one bit about anything except drawing a paycheck and treating children and parents with ugliness and disrespect. Any other school would fire this pitiful excuse for a teacher but upper management isn't much better. Do not enroll your children in this cess pool of a school you would be better off home schooling you kids. We actually moved out of this district just to get our kids away from the derelicts that run this place. Learn from our mistake and do your kids a favor by staying as far away from this trashy school as you can.

Posted April 28, 2013
My family is also relocating to San Antonio from Florida and I'm in the process of finding a GREAT school for my son and close to my employer. I've heard great things about this school and look forward to meeting the administrators.

Posted April 27, 2013
My family may be moving to San Antonio from NYC and is looking for a top notch school for our two elementary aged sons. We have NO idea where to live - but want to ensure that it's in the BEST possible school district.

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted April 27, 2010
We could not have asked for a better elementary school to transfer to, from out of state. I chose Aue Elementary solely based on the previous three excellent reviews of the school, when moving to San Antonio in 2009. The excellent reputation and test scores are what prompted me to purchase a home in this area of San Antonio. Other than Leon Springs Elementary, this would have been one of the only other schools I would have chosen my third grader to attend after moving here. The teachers do an excellent job of using curriculum to help prepare for statewide testing throughout the year (i.e.: TAKS), and most teachers seem very approachable and willing to help, even if they are not your own child's teacher. We made one of the biggest changes in life by moving across the country with a school-age child, and have no regrets about Aue!

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted October 11, 2008
This school is Top Notch! Texas EXEMPLARY! We have the cream of the crop in skilled, talented and dedicated Teachers. Our school is brand new (2007) with state-of-the-art-technology, reading and math programs. We have an absolutely wonderful Principal and Vice-Principal. We have a strong and dedicated PTA and Volunteer base. Children and their education come first here. GO GATORS!

Aue Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
My son attends Aue Elementary School. He really likes it. His 1st grade teacher Mrs. Schweers is a blessing, he had a great year and he learned a lot. His 2nd grade teacher is great too. We have been blessed with great teacher for our son. As previous mother said, AUE Teachers are wonderful at helping the students understanding the materials and guiding them to achieve their goals. We are extremely happy with this school!

Posted August 01, 2008

Aue Elementary School
24750 Baywater Stage, San Antonio, TX  78255
Last modified Aue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top