Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 26, 2016
Thanks to all for your hard work, especially those dedicated teachers and students. You are all amazing!

Posted July 26, 2016
I was a substitute teacher for many schools in Northside ISD and can honestly say Aue Elementary was among the best professional experiences I had during my time there. The kids were energetic and eager to excel, and the staff was always respectful to me despite only being a temporary employee. The campus leadership was amazingly supportive, and would always tell me thanks for helping make their day a little easier. The staff at Aue are located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the district, but made a substitute teacher from another part of town feel welcome and I always appreciated that. Great school and awesome staff!

Posted May 25, 2016
The staff at Aue are very helpful and look out for the kids. The environment in the school is one of a caring community.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
We are very pleased with Aue elementary. Our son's teachers have all been exceptional. You can tell they are interested in the success of the children. Thank you.

Posted August 19, 2015
I can't say enough about AUE! The parents, teachers, admin, and even the janitors all come together to make this school top notch! This is a true example of public education at it's finest, I feel lucky my children get to attend a school where the teachers are not only qualified, but excited about our future! GO GATORS!

Posted August 10, 2013
In response to the post regarding Ms. Plummer. She was our 2nd great teacher and we had a wonderful year with her! Yes, she is strict, has high expectations of students, and runs her classroom a certain way, but I believe she is very passionate about teaching and my child thrived in her classroom. I respect the opinion of the other parent writing the negative review. Each child is different and not every child "clicks" with every teacher, but wanted to post a positive response in all fairness to Ms. Plummer, who we loved.

Aue Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2013
This is the absolute WORST school ever! Terrible leadership from principal to teachers to maintenance staff. Ms. Plummer, a second grade teacher, is by far the absolute worst educator in the entire San Antonio area. She is an old, mean, bitter person that needs to retire. She does not care one bit about anything except drawing a paycheck and treating children and parents with ugliness and disrespect. Any other school would fire this pitiful excuse for a teacher but upper management isn't much better. Do not enroll your children in this cess pool of a school you would be better off home schooling you kids. We actually moved out of this district just to get our kids away from the derelicts that run this place. Learn from our mistake and do your kids a favor by staying as far away from this trashy school as you can.

Aue Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2013
My family is also relocating to San Antonio from Florida and I'm in the process of finding a GREAT school for my son and close to my employer. I've heard great things about this school and look forward to meeting the administrators.

Aue Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2013
My family may be moving to San Antonio from NYC and is looking for a top notch school for our two elementary aged sons. We have NO idea where to live - but want to ensure that it's in the BEST possible school district.

Posted April 27, 2010
We could not have asked for a better elementary school to transfer to, from out of state. I chose Aue Elementary solely based on the previous three excellent reviews of the school, when moving to San Antonio in 2009. The excellent reputation and test scores are what prompted me to purchase a home in this area of San Antonio. Other than Leon Springs Elementary, this would have been one of the only other schools I would have chosen my third grader to attend after moving here. The teachers do an excellent job of using curriculum to help prepare for statewide testing throughout the year (i.e.: TAKS), and most teachers seem very approachable and willing to help, even if they are not your own child's teacher. We made one of the biggest changes in life by moving across the country with a school-age child, and have no regrets about Aue!

24750 Baywater Stage, San Antonio, TX  78255
Last modified Aue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.