Harvest Schools 0

Posted August 08, 2009
My child loves it at Harvest Preschool! We are so excited about the 2009/2010 school year. The teaching staff is wondereful, and we have been very pleased with the level of education and true love and compassion she recieves at this school. I would highly recommend Harvest Preschool.

Harvest Schools 2

Posted August 15, 2008
Really disappointed in the lack of education my daughter received here. Teacher/parent communication was horrible. More time was spent on crafts and school presentations than on LEARNING. Would not recommend if you want your child to have a great start.

Posted June 04, 2008
I had my three children enrolled at Harvest Academy. I love the overall classical, biblical, principal approach. They have learned so much and with great enthusiasm. The saxon math used throughout the grade levels is excellent. Early year memorization is amazing. There are so many wonderful things to say. They kids alway loved the field studies as well. Very educational. They only reason we are not there now is because we moved. God willing we'll be back.

Posted February 13, 2008
My 3 year old attends Harvest PreSchool and loves it. I am amazed at the deep level of teaching he gets on biblical matters. At 3 years old, he can read the names of all the students in his class, writes his own name, and can tell me details about many bible stories such as the crucifixion of Jesus with details about Jesus praying in the Garden of Gethsemane, being betrayed by Judas with a kiss for 30 pieces of silver, riding into Jerusalem on a donkey and much more. It blows my mind every day and I owe that to Harvest Schools. Great teachers, great staff, great school.

Posted November 29, 2007
Harvest School is accredited through SACS CASI, and is a great school from Pre-K through the 12th grade.

Posted November 12, 2007
This school offers a Pre Pre K curriculum. It's a wonderful school that offers my 3 (now 4) year old the same kind of teaching as Kinder. They are wonderful with the children. The parent involvement is very interactive. This school has all the same extracurricular activities as the public schools.

Harvest Schools