San Antonio, TX

Posted April 27, 2014
My son attended Vale Middle School 2012/2013, while we were stationed in San Antonio. He loved the school, the teachers, and the staff. Extremely supportive. He was in Pre-AP courses and felt like his teachers provided a great atmosphere and would allow for him to further challenge himself and obtain additional enrichment as he wanted. NO, he is not GT or enrichment.....which is great, it is not required and teachers recognize when a student wants more information and challenges to enhance their learning experience. We were transferred, so he attended a different middles school this year. Now we are permanently moving back to San Antonio and are specifically going to relocate to the Vale Middle School area so our daughter will be at Vale for all 3 years starting this fall 2014.

Vale Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2013
bulling on bus 406 first day of school. camera cell phone issue. Reported incident to the vice principal the following day.I will post the resolution.

Posted October 29, 2012
Vale Middle School has been a great school for my son. He has enjoyed it. The teachers are great and I love the fact that they update parent connections. With that tool I would have never known my child was missing homework. I absolutely love it.

Posted January 31, 2010
Vale is an awesome school. The teachers/staff are all very understanding and always try to help my child to succeed.

Posted November 07, 2009
Vale is an excellent school. I have great communication with the teachers and the staff. I feel that the school provides a safe and comfortable environment which is suitable for learning.

Vale Middle School 1

Posted October 13, 2009

Vale Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
i love vale middle school because everybody is very very friendly.

Posted July 03, 2009
Vale MS has high potential and expectations for their students. I am pleased by the work they do to make sure my child is succecfull!

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008

Vale Middle School
2120 North Ellison Drive, San Antonio, TX  78251
Last modified Vale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top