Posted October 09, 2012
My daughter went to Forester for a little over a year. We were extremely pleased with everything there. Her teacher was fantastic and we really miss her this year. Any child in Mrs. Gutierrez's class is made to feel special. Mr. Davenport is a phenominal principal. After moving to another school in the district I can definately say not all schools are equal.

Posted May 17, 2012
My two children transferred from Lackland Elementary School, and I was concerned about the change of schools. The adjustment for my children did not create any problems. The teachers are very caring and I can tell that they care about their student's education. I am very pleased with Forester! My son has gotten straight As two years in a row, and my daughter is in the honor roll. Great school!

Posted July 01, 2011
My daughter transferred from Lewis to Forester for her last year of elementary school and we were very impressed. We were always happy with Lewis but I guess what we didn't know didn't hurt us. Forester keeps the parents involved and the teachers and administrators are very available to parents and students alike. They offer many clubs and "extras" that make school fun. The leadership of the principal, Mr. Davenport, makes it all happen. I was torn when the boundaries changed whether to move my daughter or keep her at Lewis. It was a great change and I am proud of the school!

Forester Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2010

Forester Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
forester elementary is the best school ever! my son,johnny, loves his teacher mrs.overton. we just moved from tampa and he's adjusting just fine.

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008

Forester Elementary School
10726 Rousseau, San Antonio, TX  78245
Last modified Forester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forester Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top