San Antonio, TX

Posted April 16, 2014
Wonderful school with highly motivated teachers and a fantastic principle. Impressive is that the principal knows every student by name. The teachers are very caring and go out of their way to help students who need the extra explanation. Expectations are high.

Posted April 10, 2014
Simply an amazing school. Enthusiastic teachers and effective administrators! Top notch all around. The parents stay involved as well.

Posted November 12, 2012
Being a military family and having both my daughters attend on post/base schools, I was very pleased with how well both my girls are being taken cared of at Scarborough. All of the faculty are very nice. Great principal involvement. My daughters LOVE being a Scarborough Husky! I can't say enough great things about this school.

Posted March 06, 2012
We feel so BLESSED that our daughter attends this wonderful school. Ms. Delgadillo, my daughter's kindergarten teacher, is so positive and my daughter just loves her! You can tell that Ms. Keirnes, the principal, cares about the safety and wellbeing of each child at her school, and is always available to speak with parents. Just like the name implies, Scarborough HUSKIES are a great team, pulling for each other and the kids!

Posted August 10, 2011
My husband and I could not be happier that our children will be entering into a second year at Scarborough Elementary this school year! Besides wonderful teachers and a hands-on caring principal I have yet to see a school community with more spirit and enthusiasm. Our children have attended two other schools each in different states and I can assuredly say that Scarborough is more advanced in reading and getting the kids to think about life goals, i.e. Dream Board and Career Day, from an early age.

Scarborough Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2010
My daughter really enjoys Scarborough and her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Nesbit. Mrs. Nesbit took the time on multiple occasions to help my daughter with tough concepts. I also appreciated her willingness to speak with me at any time when I had questions as to what to expect from my first grader. I have high expectations and Mrs. Nesbit did not let me down. I wish the curriculum were more advanced especially in Math and Science, but that is a statewide issue not specific to Scarborough. Scarborough outperforms many of the other schools in the NISD and I am pleased.

Posted January 05, 2010
Great school, Ms. Linnenbrink, 4th grade teacher, is fantastic!!!

Posted April 29, 2009
Mrs. Nesbit in First Grade is great! As is Mrs. Keirnes and the rest of the teachers I have met there. They take great interest in the students as well as their families and work to make it a positive experience for everyone.

Posted October 23, 2008
I like the innovative approach this school has initiated. For example, the students are allowed to bring a healthy morning snack, and to eat it mid-morning. Don't know if the other schools are doing this for the current year, but I know this school is the first I have heard of it. The founder, Mrs. Scarborough is a wonderful person, a great educator and so involved. The principal, and counselors are hands on, and very approachable,(thank you). Overall, a great start for a great school. My child loves it!!!

Scarborough Elementary School
12280 Silver Pointe, San Antonio, TX  78254
Last modified Scarborough Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scarborough Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top