Posted October 06, 2014
I love all the teachers there so far but my most favorite one is Mrs. Kreiger and I miss her. She reminds me of my favorite teacher while I was growing up. She is caring and genuine and excellent at teaching. She is very communicative to students' parents and know how to coordinate with parents for various issues and resolve them efficiently. My children's grades went up dramatically and gained confidence. Thanks to her! My children miss her greatly.

Kinder Ranch Elementary 4

Posted July 24, 2014
Our kids have been here since KRES opened. They love it and we have all had good experiences. Staff and administration have been responsive and caring when issues arise. The smaller size allows us to know all staff and most if the families.

Posted July 24, 2014
Let me tell you about this wonderful school. The teachers are caring and genuinely interested in student learning. Are kids have been students here since it opened. As an experienced educator myself, a school environment does not get any better than this! The administration is cream of the crop... We feel very lucky to be part of this school.

Posted July 23, 2014
Wonderfully appropriately sized school for elementary school children! My child has attended KRES since they opened and has thrived with the great teachers and the gifted program. Love it!

Posted April 24, 2014
Kinder Ranch is an excellent campus. Administration and staff are outstanding. The campus is a dual language campus.

Posted April 02, 2014
We are new to Comal ISD and I have to admit I was very nervous switching from NEISD to Comal ISD. My kids loved NEISD and had good experiences but the schools are very large and strict. Also there was too much focus on the STARR. Here at Kinder Ranch it's a different feel all together. I feel like they really allow kids to be kids. They are allowed to have fun and encouraged to enjoy school. The school has a weekly celebration to celebrate the kids on birthdays and star students. The kids are awarded with parties to celebrate there AR reading achievements. My son is in fifth grade and I really like that he switches classes and gets a feeling for middle school. It won't be as shocking and overwhelming. Overall the kids are happy with there new school. They would like bigger playgrounds and more technology and maybe that will come in time. We like the teachers and staff. Communication with all of them has been fantastic. The principal is really down to earth and easy to approach. I really like that the principal does an online chat to answer questions that parents may have and its release once a month. There is family fit night once a month to promote a healthy lifestyle and its fun.

Posted March 14, 2014
We love that this school is appropriately sized for elementary children. It is not the size of a high school like some of the schools in Stone Oak and the surrounding area. Our child thrives and loves it here! Excellent teachers and programs.

Kinder Ranch Elementary 1

Posted February 18, 2014
My son's teacher did not want to take the time to teach him because she was overwhelmed with 22 students, no assistance and learning a new program. I had to keep a close eye on her because I did not trust her to do the right thing for my child. She tried to my us feel bad because we worked a lot to provide for our family. She clearly favored the children whose parents had the time to participate regularly. I felt that she was setting my son up to fail. This is no acceptable as there should be "No child left behind". We are very disappointed with our experience at Kinder Ranch.

Kinder Ranch Elementary
2035 Kinder Parkway, San Antonio, TX  78260
Last modified Kinder Ranch Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kinder Ranch Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top