Posted January 22, 2014
This my first year as a student here at San Antonio middle school and everything is great! The other kids were really friendly to me and kids are good to each other. I feel pushed on the learning side, but am having fun while learning lots. I feel like the teachers really care a lot about us, and I am so excited to be with this group of kids until I graduate!!!!!! Happy happy HAPPY!!! Also, the tablets rock!

Posted August 25, 2013
I never thought my child would feel this calm entering a middle school. We were in a public elementary school before this and we were unsure how everything would go. These teachers truly care about the kids, the kids are good to each other and everyone feels safe and loved. Love, Love, Love! You are really given a chance to try everything. Why should you know this young exactly what you want to do in the future? Cannot say enough nice things!

Posted March 14, 2010
This is my first year here and I absolutely love it here! I have never been to a better school! but I will worn u, they give out alot of homework and are pretty strict. But I love it anyways and the kids are sooooooo nice!

Posted July 30, 2009
I am a parent and a part-time teacher at SACS and my children absolutely loves this school! Strong academics and teachers

San Antonio Christian Middle School
19202 Redland Rd Bldg F, San Antonio, TX  78259
Last modified San Antonio Christian Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
San Antonio Christian Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top