Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Posted December 04, 2014
My duaghter has been going to this school for four years now and she's very happy here. Very personalized teaching. Great principal. It's a small school. A few years ago the school hired a Dean of Students and this was fantastic. They teach discipline, respect and no bullying. I appreciate everything they're doing for my daughter. I wish there were more schools like this.

School Of Science And Technology Discovery 1

Posted January 23, 2014
Not sure who these people are who are posting but let me tell you about this school. The school is horrible I put my child there because of the cultural diversity and i had to hold him back one year because he was still not reading at his level the teachers are horrible especially the ones that i have encountered. They don't like doing after school tutoring and if your child has a disability good luck! they dont put out the effort to know the child instead the get frustrated with the kids as if its not their job to do good by the kids. The coaches pulls and pushes the kids! horrible just horrible the teaches yell and be rough with the kids its just a sad environment i would not recommend it if you want whats best for your child stay clear!!

Posted August 27, 2011
I have two kids, attending this school. They love it. Field trips! clubs! Excellent teachers! Excellent administration!

Posted May 12, 2011
My son goes to SST. we have been happy here. I was skeptical because of the location and the play area< but schools about education and that is what they are providing! i am happy to say we are staying another year and my daughter will also be attending this year.

Posted December 14, 2010
Our daughter loves this school! It's her first year here and she is so very happy. The discipline policy is strict, which keeps bullies and troublemakers at bay, (a child was removed from her 3rd grade class within the first month due to his behavior; they're no nonsense!) She loves participating in all of the extra-curricular activities and is active in their reading club and show choir. Her teacher is highly qualified, and helps with tutoring whenever needed.

Posted May 26, 2010
I have my three kids in this school. My kids and I love it. I wish they have high school too so I don't have have to look for another school for my 8th grader. Nice teachers and staff. the only bad thing is transportation/No buses

Posted March 04, 2010
I love this scool and i think every one should come here. It is a great school and they disipline their students the best i have ever seen.They do everything just the best

Posted January 28, 2010
This is a great school. On its second year and has improved drastically from last year. My daughter attends and loves it, under no circumstances does she want to be moved...because she has straight A's I won't complain.

School Of Science And Technology Discovery 3

Posted April 29, 2009
its a good school but has truble disaplining the kids

School Of Science And Technology Discovery 1

Posted February 21, 2009

School Of Science And Technology Discovery
5707 Bandera Rd, San Antonio, TX  78238
Last modified School Of Science And Technology Discovery is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of Science And Technology Discovery Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top