Posted August 06, 2014
Awesome school with great teachers, staff and students! Brennan is a one of a kind school were teachers try there best to understand you and help you . They never give up on you till you succeed

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter and I love the school. She started at Brennan as a freshman when they first opened their doors and now she will be graduating this year 2014!!! She is interested in med school when she moves on to college and at Brennan they have helped her tremendously understanding the medical field and even experience rotations in the hospital atmosphere. The staff at Brennan are very helpful and firm about following rules. This is a great High school to attend

Posted April 01, 2014
Both of my children had wonderful public school experiences across several states because we are a military family. We were blessed to come to Brennan when it opened its doors in 2010, graduated one in their first graduating class in 2012, and now graduating a first four-year-Bear in 2014 Brennan High School has been an incredibly positive experience for my children. My son came in looking for academic rigor to prepare him for engineering and he found, not only the classes he needed, but also teachers who cared about him and encouraged him personally along his way. They ask about him still and want to know what he is up to in the wide world. My daughter came to Brennan shy and a bit unnerved about high school in a new town. In these 4 years she has grown and matured and found her career path and passion. Her teachers and administrators have taken personal interest in her and her choices and are encouraging her to take on great things when she leaves. As a brand new school in 2010, Brennan has outstanding facilities and I think the entire school body is doing a good job of taking care of things. Our family's experience at Brennan has been top notch! Highly, highly recommend.

Posted September 28, 2013
My child was new to Brennan this year. The students and teachers have been very friendly and wonderful. she loves going to school here and is exceeding in her classes. The only reason I didn't vote a 5 is because of the attendance office. I have been in on 3 different occasions this year and have received the same treatment. I believe the ladies in there could use an attitude adjustment, communication skills, and etiquette couldn't help either. Thanks so much for being a wonderful school for my child to come to

Brennan High School 1

Posted September 23, 2013
if I could give it less stars I WOULD! The administration at this school is beyond ridiculous. Youve got people in principal and vice principal that are horrible when it comes to communication. You try to talk to them and they just talk at you. The attendance system is ridiculous and you have to stay on top of your "parent portal" because they eill mark your child absent and then your child has to argue with the teacher to have it removed. If they get three they send you a "warning" notice making you have to scrable to get the absences that are false corrected or youll end up in court. They had to fire the attendance clerk last year because she was not entering the notes and several kids ended up in court for absences that were fraudulent! Talk about a WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY..... the teachers use swear words and try and be "cool" with the kids. I personally cant wait to move just to get away from this school!

Posted September 17, 2013
Great school, in a great school district. My son went there before we got another military assignment, and he loved it. The staff and teachers were fabulous, really care about the kids and went the extra mile. They really push AP classes and set the kids up to be college ready.If we didn't have to leave I would have been proud to have had 2 Brennan grads.

Brennan High School 3

Posted October 04, 2012
The kids love the school, because of the teachers!! the teachers are amazing.... the attendance staff have power trip issues!! SERIOUS power trip issues!! The sweet woman that sits at the back desk is the on ya wanna deal with if you go in. shes nice, the hispanic one.... watch out!! watch yiur back with her!! getting enrolled is a pain!! on paper it seems like angiod process but be prepared to spend the day there cause NO INE truly knows what they're doin!! Even a teacher told me she had a heck of a time getting her child enrolled and she works there! The students there are ok, there have been several fights since my kids have started. Kids in the hallways push and shove their way through the crowds and my daughter was shoved on the stairway. Vice principal T ..... Wow!! Talk about a power tripper!! He should NOT be working with kids!! With his mentality he should be working at a continuation school or in a prison. No communication skills AT ALL! He is rude and Harsh! He told my son to be at the school at a particular time frame (8-8:15)to get his parking pass, he was there.... low and behold VP T and his staff DID NOT SHOW UP TIL 8:20!!! The blonde in the first office..RUDE!

Posted September 27, 2012
Wonderful school and faculty, GREAT band!!! I'm happy to say my son gets to spend his high school years at this school.

Posted March 24, 2011
As a parent of a student I would like to express my overall positive experience with the administration less the vice principal. This vice principal has much to be desired in the way of communication and is abrasive to say the least. One would think the school district would hire people with communication skills.

Brennan High School
2400 Cottonwood Way, San Antonio, TX  78253
Last modified Brennan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brennan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top