Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

We moved to this area almost two years ago and were worried about our sons attending a new school. It turns out that we worried for no reason. The other students welcomed our kids and they made new friends quickly. My husband and I have been impressed with the communication from the teachers and from the school in general. Both boys were actually looking forward to the school year starting! We are very pleased with our choice of schools

My child is entering 5th grade in the fall. He has been at CG since the first grade. This school goes out of its way to foster personal growth. Children have many opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities before, during and after school. CG offers robotics, word masters challenge, choir, strings, student council, patrols, art club, Green Club, peer mediators and more. These activities are made possible by a staff that is willing to devote their time and effort to organizations outside of the typical school offerings. I would definitely recommend Cibolo Green to any family looking for a new scholastic home.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school uses the Leader in Me program to foster good character. (based on the Seven Habits for Happy Kids)

My family transferred to TX from VA last summer (2015). I have three children who all have special circumstances. Mr. Schwartz, the principal, quickly put my mind to ease about the type of care and learning environment that Cibolo Green provides and assured me that they would do an excellent job with my children. As we entered into the school year with one child with Autism and two children with ADHD, I was a little apprehensive. Within the first few weeks of school, this apprehension quickly faded as I watch my children begin to grow and love their school for all the right reasons. Fast forward one year, and I have three very happy children, who all accelled amazingly, and fell in love with the staff at Cibolo Green. We are military family that has moved frequently, and my children never want to move again! This is largely because of the caring and supportive staff that took their time to know and understand my children and their individual needs, and then teach to them accordingly. I am thrilled to say that we just sailed through our first year at CG! Thank you Mrs. Castillo (K), Mrs. Viccellio(4th), Mrs. Fisher (Special Ed), Mrs. Goss (5th), and Mrs. Lasher (Gifted/Tallented)! You are all amazingly tallented teachers. You have touched our hearts and minds, and have left memories that will last a lifetime with my family!!!

The staff are friendly and knowledgable. The teachers are caring and also set high expectations for the students. I love the facility-cleanliness and organization. PTA is very active and do so much. I have never been part of a school with such a huge team of volunteers. Excellence comes to mind when I think of Cibolo Green.

My son has attended Cibolo Green for 3 years now and is just finishing up 5th Grade. I can't say enough about this school or his teachers. Mr. Holbrook and Mrs. Greeman have been so amazing. They both have maintained a highly structured classroom while always being compassionate to the personal needs of my son and the other students. Fifth grade is a very tough and challenging year with STAAR testing and giving the students the rights tools to be successful. Cibolo Green 5th grade has prepared my son for 6th grade with their individualized yet high levels of rigorous instruction. Mr. Holbrook is one of the most phenomenal teachers I have had the pleasure of meeting. The attentiveness he has shown in the students success is exceptional and a direct reflection of his passion and commitment to continually challenge his students to grow and achieve beyond what they thought possible. He maintains a high level of expectations, knowledge of the curriculum and standards while sustaining a relationship with his students parents. Mrs. Greeman has been dedicated to helping my son to be more productive, challenge himself both personally and academically. Her sense of empathy is so refreshing and it allows her to connect to her students on a personal level. She genuinely cares about each student and their achievements. These are the qualities and attributes that we as parents want to see in our teachers and students. My son and I are so blessed to have had such a positive and rewarding experience at Cibolo Green. I couldn't have asked for a better or more supportive school.

We are over the moon happy our children attend here. Not only are the teachers amazing, but their clubs and programs are wonderful. They expect a high academic prowess with the kids and we have found the clubs such as robotics, choir, and wordmasters to be top notch. The GT program is wonderful and challenging. We are so glad we are CG Champions!

Our children attended Cibolo Green for the majority of their elementary school years. The staff truly understands how to educate children, and always place the children's needs first. The atmosphere in the school is always positive, and everyone is eager to help. The expectations are high, for everyone at the school, and I think that is why the school always scores well in school rankings. I truly believe you will not find a better elementary school in San Antonio.

This school is great for my son! Teachers work with us on all problems that arise and the atmosphere here is positive! My child isn't perfect, and so aren't other children - so small issues pop up from time to time with either other kids "being mean" to my son, or my son acting out inappropriately. This school communicates with parents well and works with you to handle these problems. I think it's ridiculous to ask for a perfect, Utopian experience at any school. Over all this school makes my child happy, and makes me happy to be there volunteering. We are blessed to live in this area.

This school is great! We moved from the east coast and there is no comparison. They truly care about the students.

Last modified Cibolo Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.