Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Cibolo Green Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 26, 2016
I want to give two special thank you notes to Mr. Lemay and Mrs. Lasher. Both of these teachers go above and beyond to help students and mostly make them feel loved and important. Couldn't ask for two better teachers!

Posted May 26, 2016
We are over the moon happy our children attend here. Not only are the teachers amazing, but their clubs and programs are wonderful. They expect a high academic prowess with the kids and we have found the clubs such as robotics, choir, and wordmasters to be top notch. The GT program is wonderful and challenging. We are so glad we are CG Champions!

Posted May 23, 2016
Our children attended Cibolo Green for the majority of their elementary school years. The staff truly understands how to educate children, and always place the children's needs first. The atmosphere in the school is always positive, and everyone is eager to help. The expectations are high, for everyone at the school, and I think that is why the school always scores well in school rankings. I truly believe you will not find a better elementary school in San Antonio.

Posted May 08, 2016
This school is great for my son! Teachers work with us on all problems that arise and the atmosphere here is positive! My child isn't perfect, and so aren't other children - so small issues pop up from time to time with either other kids "being mean" to my son, or my son acting out inappropriately. This school communicates with parents well and works with you to handle these problems. I think it's ridiculous to ask for a perfect, Utopian experience at any school. Over all this school makes my child happy, and makes me happy to be there volunteering. We are blessed to live in this area.

Posted October 09, 2015
This school is great! We moved from the east coast and there is no comparison. They truly care about the students.

Posted July 31, 2015
Cibolo Green is an amazing school! We've been there since it opened in 2010! The teachers are dedicated to educating and nurturing the students! There's also a great sense of community among the families, staff and pta! There are several volunteer positions for parents from helping in the classrooms, going on field trips, making copies, being a watchdog, and many more! My child has enjoyed being a "champion" there and we definitely feel at home when we're at Cibolo!

Posted June 01, 2015
We've been at Cibolo Green for the past two years have had a great experience! There is high parent involvement at the school and the school has a lot of community support. The teachers are fabulous and they really seem to have the ability to be as creative as they'd like in the classroom. We've yet to encounter a teacher that we don't like at the school. The PTA is very active and provide lots of extra activities throughout the year for the students. The PTA even works closely with the Tex Hill Middle School PTA which benefits all students. Overall, Cibolo Green is a fantastic school and the staff has a great sense of school pride that is shared by the students.

Posted May 10, 2015
Our family has had a great experience at Cibolo Green. We have found all of the teachers to be caring and compassionate, as well as knowledgeable about the curriculum. Our daughter has thrived under the guidance of all of her teachers. Cibolo Green provides a positive, safe learning environment for children!

Cibolo Green Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2014
My child does not feel safe in San Antonio. A student threatened to kill my child while sleeping. The school was notified, nothing was done. Two weeks later another student threatened to stab then rip my child's face off. This is not acceptable behavior! I feel sorry for the students who have to attend this school. We are moving! Perhaps if the 'school' had done something about the first threat there would not have been a second.

Cibolo Green Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2014
I have 3 kids that have gone here since the opening of the school. One has moved on to middle school and the other 2 are in 5th grade. My kids are all in the special education program. 2 in regular classes and 1 in ALE class. Our overall experience has been great. The first year was rough at times...but all the staff have been very supportive each year to the individual needs of all my kids! Special education teachers and assistants are awesome! And the regular classroom teachers have done a very good job. All my kids are visually impaired (differently) and one with CP too. Most teachers do not have experience teaching visually impaired students, but overall...all the teachers took on the challenge wonderfully!! Kudos too everyone!

Cibolo Green Elementary School
24315 Bulverde Green, San Antonio, TX  78261
Last modified Cibolo Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.