San Antonio, TX

Posted July 25, 2014
My fifth and third grader love attending Indian Springs! We moved to San Antonio last year from the D.C. area and have been happy with both the teachers and staff at this school. From day one, the principal has proven to be a professional and caring influence on the students. All of the teachers we have met have followed her lead and exhibit a true love of teaching. The PTA is full of enthusiastic parents who want to help Indian Springs Elem. in any way they can. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this neighborhood school!

Posted April 23, 2014
This school is great. I couldn't have found a better school for my daughters in K and 1st. We moved here from Louisiana and they welcomed them like they have always lived here. The education and their developement was top notch. A family focused school who takes pride in their education.

Posted June 14, 2013
This was the first year the school was open! This is home is the school song and nothing says that more then the atmosphere of this school! The faculty and staff are wonderful. They truly care about their students and the students know it. The extracurricular activities are fabulous. I love Indian Springs. I am a teacher at a highly ranked other elementary school, so I am usually extremely observant of how a school runs. I am very proud to say my children attend Indian Springs!

Indian Springs Elementary School
25751 Wilderness Oak, San Antonio, TX  78261
Last modified Indian Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top