Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

I love Sst and especially Mrs. Rivera. She makes extra effort with all her students, and has changed my child's life.

I love SST...they really care about kids. They try very hard to make all kids successful. They have both impressive scores and faculty. Mrs. Rivera always goes out of her way to help my child with special needs be successful.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As a six grade student our grandson has multiple teachers. I was most impressed when shortly into the school year his reading teacher left for FMLA. The substitute has been strong, and the teaching has continued smoothly. Excellent transition.

Amount of homework: no rating

Our grandson has homework, and as a 6th grader he has learned to be pretty organized in getting things done in a timely matter. Good communication with teacher helps his mom keep him on target.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Character education is part of the curriculum. I belief the adults in the school set a good example for students.

The SST-Alamo Campus is outstanding, and we feel fortunate our grandson is an SST student. We have high expectations, and both the administration and faculty have demonstrated expertise and dedication. The school is small, safe and welcoming. I highly recommend it -- and so does our grandson and his mom.

My son started attending this school last year. The teachers and the rest of the faculty are great. It amazes me how advanced they are and how he is learning things that are above his grade level. He really enjoys attending SST Alamo.

Love the school for my son. Smaller school so all the teachers know him and he is more comfortable there. Some very amazing teachers. It was a good choice for us.

So thankful for the tutoring and testing. Appreciate the discipline rules and regulations of the school.

I was hesitant at first of taking my children out of the great school where we live, but SST Alamo was more convenient for my commute to work. I am so thankful I made the choice. My kids absolutely love this school. They attend clubs and the after school program, and when I come to pick them up, EVERY DAY they beg me to stay even though it is after 5 p.m. In addition to after school clubs and care, there are field trips, tutoring, incentive days and more. My kids love the Accelerated Reader and Reasoning Minds programs. The students do not have silent lunch. My kids choose who they want to sit by at the tables for their classes, and they are allowed to talk freely until it is time to throw away trash and go to recess. Even if I wanted to send my children to another school next year, my kids would not allow it :-) No school, teacher, administration, parent, or student is perfect, and there will always be hiccups no matter where you go. But I rate a school based on the happiness and progress of my children.

Last modified School Of Science And Technology - is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.