Posted September 22, 2014
Tuscany staff has been wonderful with my child who has challenges with ADD. There is a great deal of involvement and understanding where his condition is concerned. He is highly intelligent and high functioning but requires a bit more structure in order to manage his behaviors and this school provides that so that he can achieve his personal best. New school year but so far, so good. The email correspondence is impeccable.

Tuscany Heights Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2014
Tuscany Heights has the best teachers in the district, but is lacking in the higher administration within this school which affects the personality of the entire school . This needs to be changed. Parent involvement is incredible. I am looking forward to the new school year with the necessary changes needed. Take note NEISD main office.

Posted October 24, 2013
Wonderful school with great leadership, staff and teachers! This is our first year in the public school system, and I am very happy to see my daughter be challenged in a wonderful environment, by loving teachers. The facilities are amazing!!

Tuscany Heights Elementary School 2

Posted October 18, 2013
My son experience with Kindergarden teacher "Mr. G" was not a very good one he ignored him the whole year,complain about my son constantly even call my house at 7pm one time because he was being silly playing in the cafeteria, like really he's just 5yrs, old!..never left homework but mysteriously had exemplary notes! he can barely say the alphabet!... anyway the rest of the staff was OK just OK. oh obviously is in another school now! l

Posted September 26, 2013
Excellent, my daughter teacher is awesome, great school events, well organized, we are so happy to be here

Posted September 08, 2013
We are new in school, but so far we could not be happier,it has been perfect since the first day, teachers, parents involvement great participation

Posted November 13, 2012
Our family cant say enough about Tuscany Heights! The environment, the grounds, the tools, the staff....we love everything about it! All of our friends go to Tuscany and they all love it as much as we do! In fact, we've had numerous friends upgrade to a bigger homes in the same neighborhood so they could keep their kids at Tuscany! 5 Stars!

Posted November 03, 2011
I have nothing but great things to say about Tuscany. I have been pleased with every aspect of their education.

Posted April 24, 2011
This is a perfect school for my kids. The came from a great private school to Tuscany, but so far I have been impressed. The NEISD schools are great in San Antonio.

Tuscany Heights Elementary School
25001 Wilderness Oak, San Antonio, TX  78260
Last modified Tuscany Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tuscany Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top