Posted September 01, 2014
Lieck Elementary is a great school Principal is very interactive Teacher is very knowledgeable They need to implement a school uniform

Posted August 07, 2014
My school is Lieck Elementary in San Antonio Tx. NISD school district. My children have attending since opening day. The teachers are wonderful! Each grade uses a team approach to lesson planning, and teachers get to know there kids as well as those in other classrooms and other grades. There is an abundance of clubs offered after school. Leadership is very approachable and interactive with students and families. The PTA is committed to providing a lot for the school and parents are very visible at the school. A new Dads "Watch DOG" program started last year, which was extremely successful! There was a dad present almost everyday and the kids love the interaction with the dads. If we didn't already attend the school I would try to move to a home within their boundary.

Posted May 16, 2014
My kids have been attending this school for two years and I am very happy with the teachers and staff here. And the principle is amazing. She is very involved with the kids as well as with her staff. As a parent volunteer and subbstitute I was able to asses the school and I'm so glad my kids are able to attend here. One thing that I really praise is the many after school programs that are available for the students. For example Lego Robotics, Art Club, Choir, Little Gymnastics, Astronomers of tomorrow, Chess, and many more.

Posted October 15, 2013
My son has gone here for two years and I have been very happy with the school.

Lieck Elementary School
12600 Reid Ranch, San Antonio, TX  78245
Last modified Lieck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lieck Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top