San Antonio, TX

Oak Crest Intermediate School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I went to Oak Crest when i was younger and i really enjoyed going to this school. Now my daughter goes there and it has gone to the gutter. I do not think that the teachers should be more concerned with their students then they are. You call to set up conference and they can not even return the call. Parents are concerned with their child/children and the teachers will not give any feed back.

Posted July 20, 2008
Oak Crest is a great school were students learn all they need to know and more. Most all teachers there are nice and care about there students, I am so thankful for them.

Posted October 31, 2006
This is the first year to be a fourth and fifth grade campus and I was worried about how they would handle this. But, they have stepped up and it is actually working out great. My son loves being at school for once. Which has been a miracle since he had a problem with a teacher being abusive prior, that had made it difficult to trust teachers. The faculty and staff jumped in and helped him feel safe and comfortable. I am so grateful to them.

Posted April 01, 2005
Great school good teachers. I was a little concerned about the grade speed, I have several problems with this and have had to call the school but overall great. My daughter loves the teachers especially her band teacher. I believe he's very good with the students and she has learned alot from him.

Oak Crest Intermediate School
7806 New Sulphur Springs Road, San Antonio, TX  78263
Last modified Oak Crest Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Crest Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top