San Antonio, TX

Posted September 10, 2013
My youngest son attends Pecan Valley Elementary. He has enjoyed his school year there so far.

Posted March 01, 2011
This School does an outstanding job ,first with my oldest that is now out of pecan valley but still is doing great because of the ground work that pecan valley has instilled she reads @ a 7th grade level and is only in 4th my youngest that still attends is a great reader as well and continues to excel in all areas .

Pecan Valley Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2008
great school, teachers, administration, would like to see more security, patroling...I've seen campus police parked in areas of not much intrest, instead of doing foot patroling and maybe sometimes helping with traffic..would be great if we could get some community involvement from our campus police.

Posted January 01, 2008
Awesome Administration - Caring Teachers - All staff is dedicated to the children

Posted September 18, 2006
Both my children have gone to Pecan Valley since they were 5 years old. Pecan Valley is a school where the children come first and parent are always encourage to come in and participate in the class or in the school. Each child is encouraged to do their best. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great leader. The children are always praised and greeted with smiles. The children always learn more than they need to excel to the next grade. This school and district is the best I have ever seen. We love East Central District and will continue our education here.....

Posted June 05, 2006
i really enjoy my kids going to this school. It's the best!

Posted December 31, 2003
I chose ECISD, because of the academic scoring, but stayed because of the staff. The community and especially the parent involvement is the best I've ever seen. We are all truly happy here. I have 2 down and 2 to go and am looking forward to the years we'll be spending here.

Pecan Valley Elementary School
3966 East Southcross Boulevard, San Antonio, TX  78222
Last modified Pecan Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pecan Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top