Sinclair Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2012
I have five children and 2 of my children attended this school. This is the worse school any of my children have attended. The teachers do not teach anything and they put to much energy worrying about a Government Controlled Test (STARR). They force you to sit thru a PTA meeting just to see your child Perform in Singing or a Show. The principal acts friendly but really doesn't go out of her way to solve problems that the parents are complaining about. The front office staff is completely out of line at times and snobby. They do not practice "leave no child behind". my kids were slow to learn reading and math because of this school! It doesn't make sense that anyone gave this school 5 star reviews. They must not know any better or don't reach high enough for their children. The teachers get away with Yelling at your children and nobody does anything about it because the school is broke and understaffed. The best teachers that come along, don't even stay there, they leave for a different school before the year is even over. Trust me! Try everything to NOT have your child go Here!

Sinclair Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
My children attended this school and now my grandchildren are going there. The teachers are caring and extend help beyond the classroom when it comes to helping the children. The principal Ms. Janice Williams, is a wonderful and caring person and under her leadership this school continues to reach the top again and again. I'm so glad my grandkids get to attend a school with the high standards of this one.

Posted March 31, 2009
We were new here and didnt know anything about this school, but once our daughter starte going here we just feel in love with it! Now we are having to move again and I can only hope that the next school that she is in is as good as this one! We will miss this school so much!

Posted March 30, 2009
I really feel lucky for my kids to have gone to this school. We are moving and I feel so sad to leave this school. The kids and the staff are all great. I would recomend this school to anyone.

Sinclair Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted May 15, 2006
I just want to say to the parents that Sinclair Elem. is a great school. The principle keeps the enviroment for the parents and student warm, confortable, always welcome and at the same time educate the kids with good teachers, positive attitude and dissapline.

Posted January 19, 2006
Sinclair Elementary School is the best public school in the ECISD. I give the principle an A+ for school organization, discipline, getting the kids ready for the EXIT test and her character. As for the teachers, I give them a B+. Not all the teachers I recommend but almost all the teachers that my children have had were great with the exception of one.

Sinclair Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2005

Posted January 13, 2004
Principal Mrs. Williams and her outstanding faculty provide solid work ethic and discipline and the students have a very positive, motivated atmosphere with which to achieve their goals. Sinclair Elementary also provides numerous extra activities ranging from karate to guitar to keep students growing in other directions besides textbooks. Overall, I have nothing but whole-hearted praise for this school.

Sinclair Elementary School
6126 Sinclair Road, San Antonio, TX  78222
Last modified Sinclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sinclair Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top