Brentwood Middle School 0

Posted January 12, 2010
Brentwood Middle School is one of the best schools in San Antonio Txs. I had been going there since my 6th grade year and I loved every moment of it. Even though it is in a bad location it should not matter. The kids learn and the teachers are amazing leaders and desever alittle respect. Its not a diffcult school it is fair and special to me and others who attened Brentwood. Whoever goes to this school will be very lucky and treated fairly just like any other student who goes there. I think Brentwood is a special school adn I'm happy I went there about a year ago. I'm Denise Lynn Flores and I grew up with almost every person in Brentwood and know the teachers very well I think every single person should atleast give Brentwood alittle credit for there effort.

Brentwood Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2009

Brentwood Middle School 3

Posted December 11, 2007

Brentwood Middle School 5

Posted November 24, 2007

Brentwood Middle School 1

Posted November 01, 2005
My son currently attends Brentwood Middle school. I have come to the understanding that the principal is running it like a prison. The 6 grade students are escorted to and from their classes by their teachers and are not allowed to associate with their peers during passing period. They are also not allowed to sit with their friends during lunch or talk to them. How are they suppose to learn social skills if they are being refrained from doing so. They are given bathroom privileges and can be easily taken away at the discretion of the teacher. Since they are not allowed to go while being escorted from class to class then when is it an appropriate time for them to go. I believe that going to the bathroom should not be a privilege because it can become a health issue. I am very disappointed with the leadership being provided.

Brentwood Middle School 5

Posted April 14, 2004

Brentwood Middle School
1626 Thompson Place, San Antonio, TX  78226
Last modified Brentwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top