San Antonio, TX

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is awesome. My three oldest have gone to this school since they had the pre K program. The staff is great. Especially the principals ms. Martinez and Mr gonzalez. The counselors Mr Lopez and Mr manjares are also great. If there is a problem with bullying racism or anything thing at all. They get to the bottom of it. One of my kids have adhd n bipolar. They have worked with my son and I so much and understand the situation. All the staff even the office ladies know my son. They are all aware of how he is. I and my kids get treated well with all teachers and staff there. My kids will continue going there and I also recommend this school to anyone else.

Posted April 15, 2009

Roy Cisneros Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
The school is great to me. Everything from the Staff to the students. So far my child hasn't had any complaints. As far as the School that just opened up yesterday. She's Amazed on how everyone worked to built it.. My Own concern is the Speed bumps are not enough to stop traffic violators. And As far as the Kids who are constantly tagging or doing graffiti everyone is a major problem on this side of town. But over all I love everything down to the teeth about this school.

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted July 15, 2007
cenizo park is a great school. but as far as the parents i think they need the improvement. every time i have attended meetings or programs there are so many parents who bring their whole family. which is alright except that you can't hear a word that is being said. so i stopped going. as far as the staff i couldn't ask for any better. everybody knows my grandchild that has been going there since kindergarden. keep up the good work.

Posted October 06, 2006
I feel like this is a wonderful school.The staff is always attentive to who is walking in or out.In order to attend a school function everyone must sign in at the office.They will not let anyone enter the hall of the classrooms without a pass.My children always come home happy and talking about what they did in music.They also come with there art work.Parent involvement is always encouraged.The problem is that many parents are not interested in being involved or they are busy at work.Teachers are always informing parents on activities they can be involved in.Letters are constantly being sent out for coffee with the principal.I think it is great!The teachers and staff are devoted to the students and teaching them.There are a lot of activities for students to participate in.Bike rodeo,dance every six weeks,sports,etc..

Roy Cisneros Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
Parent involvement lacks greatly at this school as well as security for all students. I tested this myself by simply walking in grabbing my daughter from the lunchroom and taking her into the bathroom to change her shirt passing the office without anyone stopping me. This school needs grave improvement!academically it is wonderful but it seems they lack in many other departments.

Posted August 14, 2005

Roy Cisneros Elementary School
3011 Ruiz Street, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Roy Cisneros Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roy Cisneros Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top