Gus Garcia Middle School 0

Posted May 19, 2010
my son loves this school and never wants to miss a day.

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted April 09, 2009

Gus Garcia Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
i had a child that attended gus and yes there were some bumps on the road but if it weren't for the teachers,coaches &the rest of the staff,oh and mentors my child wouldn't have come out of gus garcia on the right path.there is no perfect school ..learning about life starts @ home.my child has gone into high school w/ 3 credits!!!so i thank god 4 the ones that do care and ever since ms.luce has been there i see improvements and the bulling thin is everywhere, my other child a 6th grader there has already encountered that but as parents need to approach it the right way!!!!

Posted August 02, 2008
There is too much bullying & favoritism. If your popular or the pricipal & teachers like you can get away with anything! I have seen too much!! It's terrible.

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted August 28, 2007

Gus Garcia Middle School 0

Posted July 12, 2007
All they care about is the tacks test and not teaching the children to be prepared for the out side life

Posted March 29, 2005
I've been around this school for the past 3 years, and I have to say that this 3rd year has been the absolute worst! Maybe it has to do with certain people not standing their ground, certain things not being done about the 'bully' situation-believe me, it was under control the past couple of years. If the administrators make it a point to 'live' in their offices- then the 'do-no-good-doers' will take over the school, as I have been watching them do this year, without anyone daring to lift a single finger to discipline them or even look their way- what a shame- I thought it was my school! Thank God my kids are almost out-of-here!

Gus Garcia Middle School
3306 Ruiz Street, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Gus Garcia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gus Garcia Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top