San Antonio, TX

Las Palmas Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2010
This school is the worst school ever!! If you are still not enrooled RUN and RUN fast!! The front office staff is rude, When I could finally speak with the prinipal he was rude and disorderly! I had 2 children enrolled and because of 1 of my childs teachers poor recordkeeping I had to go to court stating I was a truant parent! After I provided proof of my innocence I still had to pay court fees of 89.00 I will never set foot in that building again! Poor Poor Poorly run school reminded me of one of those movies with disorderly thug children and staff running around!! Just horrible!!

Las Palmas Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
my kids have gone to this school for 2 years it's a great school with great staff never had a problem always friendly staff and jus love the teachers

Las Palmas Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2008
My daughter is currently enrolled in the dual language program at Las Palmas Elementary. She has been in the dual language program since she was three years old. My main concern was that she would not be able to read or speak English proficiently, how ever I am honored to say that my daughter Amahlya is a first grader in Ms. Elizondo's class reading, writing, and speaking in English and Spanish! The great positive attitude the staff at Las Palmas have rubs off on our children making them want to strive for excelence. I commend our principal Mr. Eliseo Rodriguez on being the captain of an Excellent teaching team. Go BOBCATS! Vangie Granados

Las Palmas Elementary School 5

Posted March 14, 2007
My two nephews have been at Las Palmas for yrs. I'm very proud to say that it is one of the best schools my nephews have attended. Being involved in their academic progress I always tell my sister how great she did in putting them there. Ms. Ramos in 3rd grade and Ms. Elizondo in 1st grade are two exemplary teachers. They outline and practice to the max what teachers are suppose to be like. My nephew had a lot of trouble reading and Ms. Elizondo made a big difference with him, we still ask her how she did it. Thank you to Ms. Elizondo. Both teachers always have my sister informed in conduct as well as academic progress. I would recommend Las Palmas Elementary to everyone for a exemplary school!!! Thank you, Ana Estopier

Las Palmas Elementary School
115 Las Palmas Drive, San Antonio, TX  78237
Last modified Las Palmas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Las Palmas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top