San Antonio, TX

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2012
My son has attended Roosevelt since Pre-k 3, now he is in the 4th grade. Never have we had any problems, and i appreciateI everything his teachers have helped him accomplish throughout the years. I have always been impressed by the whole staff, Thank You all for helping mold my son into the very smart and generous young boy that he is now.

Posted November 06, 2008
Ms Cobbley is the best teacher ever, I could not have asked for a better teacher for my son. Mrs. Reese is an awesome principal and Ms. Estella is a superb reading teacher. Thank God for wonderful caring staff like you in the Edgewood district.

Posted July 09, 2008
Ms. Royal Is an excellent and deditcated teacher she taught my son a whole new world Thank you, Ms. Royal

3823 Fortuna Place, San Antonio, TX  78237
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top