Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Bellaire Elementary School
Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted January 12, 2016
There is very little communication between parents and teachers. I had a teacher lie to my face to cover up her mistake.

Bellaire Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2016
This school has a long history of incompetency and complacency. Sadly Bellaire continues the it's long journey to the bottom, and it is the students who suffer.

Posted May 30, 2012
My son has been going to Bellaire since Kinder. I love it! The teacher, staff and principal are all wonderful people who care about each child who attends. My husband and I have bought a house out of the district but refuse to send him else where. Mrs. Garcia is his second grade teacher and she is a great, insperational person.

Bellaire Elementary School 4

Posted December 27, 2011
Mr. Rodriguez (PK-3) and his assistants have been wonderful. I know working with mostly 3 year old is quite a challenge, but they have done a wonderful job with my son and with all the other students.The district menu though has to be improved. Cinammon roles and a cookie with cereal for breakfast?! That has to change especially if we promote healthy eating habits!!

Posted June 22, 2009
Mrs Lucas is a wonderful 2nd grade teacher. The councelor Ms Qiuones helped with my child go back into a classroom after a year and a half. So if your looking for patience you will find it at Bellaire Elementry. Mrs. Luby is also a great 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Whitley is a great kinder teacher. These teachers helped my child each year to trust others don't just read about it go to the school they will show you the different casses or areas maybe ask for an appointment for a tour.

Posted October 10, 2007
this is a very good school the discipline is excellent.The teachers are the best they actually teach kids in a fun way.So the kids barely have any trouble in school.I've ready have 8 kids pass to the next grade three of them are working the rest are still doing good in school.In math they have no trouble.They are all getting good grades.

Bellaire Elementary School 2

Posted June 04, 2006
After my sons attended this school for 5 years, we moved. My sons are now strugglying to 'Catch up' with their peers.

Posted April 01, 2005
Having two sons one who attended and one that is now at Bellaire I can't express how happy I have been with the staff. Working full time I rarely have a chance to visit the school but when I do the staff always makes me feel comfortable when I make surprise visits. My boys never complain about going to school and it makes it much easier knowing that they enjoy going to school. I think the school is great and keep up the good work! Debra R.

Bellaire Elementary School
142 East Amber Street, San Antonio, TX  78221
Last modified Bellaire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.