Bad
Good

I went here as a child, now my son attends. Great teachers... excellent! Always family involvement activities going on, and I am in constant communication with my sons' teacher talking about his progress.

I went to school at Carroll Bell and now my daughter has been going there since 2nd grade and I have to say that the teachers and staff are absolutely great! I am really impressed when I see the school principal tutoring and getting involved with every aspect of school life. Mrs. Booth is determined to extact the very best from each student and it shows. Thanks Carroll Bell and staff for setting a standard for excellence.

I have two daughters in this school. My oldest has been there since kinder and is now in fifth grade. No matter where we move we always come back. They are currently both on the A/B Honor roll and have Perfect Attendence all year. That is a testimant to the school and mine and my husbands commitment to their education. Congradulations Carroll Bell.

Both of my daughters are attending Carroll Bell, and they love it. The principal and teachers are great with our children and they are hard workers. This school is great, that is why I continue to transfer them every year, so they can attend a school that performs. Grades and test scores prove it.

My daughter attends Carroll Bell and she loves it. I have no complaints the teachers are great and the students come first. However, I dislike the attendance lady. My daughter will not even go to the front office because she is so scared of her. I know several mothers that have confronted her about being so rude, but still nothing has been done. Overall, the school is great, but the attendance lady needs to go.

Since my daughter has been attending Carroll Bell so far no complaints from her she loves attending school & As long as I see she is learning something new-than I'm impressed.

Last modified Carroll Bell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.