San Antonio, TX

E High Gilbert Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2009
I have to say I love EH Gilbert Elm. My son is a PrK4 student and loves going to school. I am impressed with the skills he as learned so quickly. Not only do the teachers strive for success, they also put special attention to there safty. I love the pick up and drop off, Teachers or teachers aide personaly get your children from the car and take them to the gym, and after school they bring them to you car. making sure they are leaving with a parent or someone mom sends. I am 100 percent pleased with my sons school.

E High Gilbert Elementary School 3

Posted January 29, 2008
More support is needed for the advanced children.

E High Gilbert Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2007

E High Gilbert Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2007

E High Gilbert Elementary School
931 East Southcross Boulevard, San Antonio, TX  78214
Last modified E High Gilbert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E High Gilbert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top