San Antonio, TX

Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2014
My son attend Stonewall Flanders and the teachers are great. The biggest issue is the parent pick up.The school does not provide enough staff to direct traffic and help the students cross. Parents park where ever they feel, leave there hazard lights on get off stopping traffic.The staff needs to get better organized.

Posted April 26, 2010
I attended this school as a child,and will always be supportive!

Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
I have twin girls attending stonewall flanders elementary, one of my girls is a special needs child , she has been there since pk4 . she loves her teachers, my daughter has mild autism, she did not talk or communicate at all , well today febuary 19,2010 my daughter was in the spelling bee. because of her teachers they have so much patience and are so caring and loving are always there to answer any questions i have. her twin sister came from vestal elementary and loves her new school and her teacher. I thank them for there hard work every day.

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted December 28, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
My oldest daughter has attended this school since PK4 and she loves it. The teachers always willing to answer the many questions I have. They have helped her father and myself get her to strive to do her best. The opinion of her teachers is very important to her and she doesn't want to disappoint. I thank them for their hard work.

Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School 4

Posted July 09, 2004
I have 2 boys attending after coming from another school and district. The difference is tremendous! I have never seen a principal who actually goes out of her way to make her herself known. She's remarkable! The parent/teacher/staff interaction in the kids interest is truly a wonder. We the parents are actually involved in every activity. They also have excellent fundraisers. Most importantly 'kudos' to the teachers. My kids actually look forward to going to school now. Their physical education is also the best I've seen. My eldest son has special educational needs and they try everything in their power to meet them.

Posted May 24, 2004
This school is the best that my children have ever attended! The principal is very professional and actually cares about the children. She sits and waits with the children after school for the parents and in the morning she greets everyone with a big heart warm filled smile! We need more principals like this everywhere. If you want your child to be well eduacated and treated with respect then this is the school!

Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2004

Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School
804 Stonewall Street, San Antonio, TX  78211
Last modified Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stonewall/Flanders Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top