San Antonio, TX

Posted October 03, 2009
this school is great they motivate our child to past the test and much much more they have sports there so instead of you putting all ur anger on someone your child could take it out on a ball

Posted August 17, 2009
i rilly enjoyed this school in my younger years its a good school to lear lot of advice and this should be the best school ever lol

Posted April 02, 2009
I attend this school and it's really really cool! I love the idea of having teams. Unlike other schools like Terewells, this school is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I love it here and so do many others who go here! I took a survey myself to ask people if they liked this school or not. Trust me, they LOVED it! I don't think any students have ever loved a school so much.

Kingsborough Middle School 0

Posted November 02, 2007
Im a student here at kingsoborugh and Im in 7th grade! I love it here, teachers are nice, and its very easy to make freinds with everyone

Posted October 03, 2007
this school is awexome its my eigth grade year and i luv it. girls have been district in everything ans still goin. guys won only football. Go Lady knights Go! the teachers are awesome i couldnt ask 4 better espically ms. sulica she is the best math teacher ever love Jackie Aguillen class of 08

Posted October 03, 2007
This school is so awesome! The teachers and the students are great! The Principal really takes the time to get to know each of the students and what they realy are trying to learn! He takes great pride in the job that he does! Go Knights!!!!

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted July 17, 2007
the school is great and mrs.blouhm and mrs.rodriguez are the best ever!

Posted June 20, 2007

Posted December 01, 2006
I am not a parent. I am a student @ kingsborough. I'm in the 8th grade and I absolutely love it there. It makes me feel like home. I mean the teachers are so great. Well if you want to send your kids to a place that makes them feel comforable kingsborough would be that school. Remember that when you need a place to send your kids. Go knights! -taylor perez class of 2007

Kingsborough Middle School
422 East Ashley Road, San Antonio, TX  78221
Last modified Kingsborough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsborough Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top