Bad
Good

My son went to a private school for 2 years. However, I did not see any improvement in his reading. I decided to Make a change to a public school. I heard so many good things about Morrill Elem. I enrolled my son last year. His 3rd grade teacher Ms. Campos was awsome. What a difference one teacher can make. My son now is not afraid to pick up a book. For his first time he has fun reading. I thank Ms. Campos , Mrs. Alanis and Morrill School for a wonderful Job.

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience at Morrill, the role model she had for 3rd grade is way more than a teacher. She put her heart into it everyday, and really worked w/ her students. Thank you Ms. C

Im an ex student and id like to say one thing, i loved being a tiger. When you need help they are there for you teachers dont loose there minds. When kids need help. There always there for you when you need it. Thats why we got National Blue Ribbon. Because of the wonderfull teachers and staff that helped me through Elementary School

I'd like to say that ms. Sanchez is a wonderful, awesome 2nd grade teacher. I highly recommend her!!!

Morrill Elementary is a great school. They care about their students and take the time to listen. I highly recommend this school. The students are always there to help each other.

Last modified Morrill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.