Posted August 22, 2010
My son went to a private school for 2 years. However, I did not see any improvement in his reading. I decided to Make a change to a public school. I heard so many good things about Morrill Elem. I enrolled my son last year. His 3rd grade teacher Ms. Campos was awsome. What a difference one teacher can make. My son now is not afraid to pick up a book. For his first time he has fun reading. I thank Ms. Campos , Mrs. Alanis and Morrill School for a wonderful Job.

Posted July 27, 2010
My daughter and I had a wonderful experience at Morrill, the role model she had for 3rd grade is way more than a teacher. She put her heart into it everyday, and really worked w/ her students. Thank you Ms. C

Posted September 04, 2009
Im an ex student and id like to say one thing, i loved being a tiger. When you need help they are there for you teachers dont loose there minds. When kids need help. There always there for you when you need it. Thats why we got National Blue Ribbon. Because of the wonderfull teachers and staff that helped me through Elementary School

Posted May 31, 2009

Morrill Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2008
I'd like to say that ms. Sanchez is a wonderful, awesome 2nd grade teacher. I highly recommend her!!!

Morrill Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
Morrill Elementary is a great school. They care about their students and take the time to listen. I highly recommend this school. The students are always there to help each other.

Posted May 25, 2004
This Texas blue ribbon school is full of caring teachers who strive to surpass expectations. I have two children in kindergarten this year they are both reading and writing, they love being challenged, and they are eager to learn more. They've shared the same classroom this year and the teacher was absolutely wonderful. Hats off to Mrs. Ruhd. I now understand why so many parents requested their children be placed in her classroom. Thanks for a great year!

Posted February 06, 2004

Morrill Elementary School
5200 South Flores Street, San Antonio, TX  78214
Last modified Morrill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morrill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top