Posted July 24, 2013
This school is amazing. Considering we are in a low income area, the faculty here seems to really care about the kids. Although I don't always agree with some punishment techniques (ie. writing lines) the overall feel of the school is positive. They have some amazing math teachers and a caring and wonderful music/art teacher. My children love it there. I just wish the school could afford more extracurricular programs for the kids.

Rayburn Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2012
This school is to picky about the most irrelevant things, and they are incredibly quick to judge. Some things are understandable but I am completely dissatisfied with my childs teacher. The reason theres only one review in the past 4 years is because nobody has anything positive to say. I will say the lady who walks my children and i across the street is extremely nice, and does an excellent job. However that is not enough to keep my kids enrolled there

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008
This school is great,and the staff there has really helped my children...in many ways accedemically...Thank you...staff at Rayburn!!

Rayburn Elementary School
635 Rayburn Drive, San Antonio, TX  78221
Last modified Rayburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rayburn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top