San Antonio, TX

Wright Elementary School 5

Posted September 05, 2008
Wright elementary is a very wonderful school. My children love their teachers. They feel safe and cared for. It is a very small school, but that's a plus, it just means that everyone knows everyone and I know that my children are always being taken care of.

Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
My children have only been going to this school for going on 2 years, and the teachers, staff, and academic programs are proving to be excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

Wright Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2006
My kids are very happy at this school. The teachers are caring and protective of their students. I love the atmosphere and setting for the children!!!

Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2005
This is a great school! The community supports it's children and their education. The teachers are excellent, and the adminstrators are easy to get along with.

Wright Elementary School
115 East Huff Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78214
Last modified Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top